Impole

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Market Intelligence Representative Interview

Waltham, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Impole in June 2008.

Interview Details – I went through a thorough process involving interviews with multiple personnel, IT general knowledge test, etc. They threw well thought out and thorough interview questions at me. Impole seems capable of discerning talent from the general population. All in all, this was a positive interview experience. Sometimes it felt a little one sided, though--like they didn't care whether I might have any questions of my own.

Interview Question – Some of the technology questions were very difficult   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Impole? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Impole Market Intelligence Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Impole employees and interview candidates.