Improving Enterprises

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Improving Enterprises.

Interview Details – I was referred by an Improver and I have to say that Improving has the most robust referral process. I sent my resume to this Improver and no time I was contacted by the HR in no time. I had 2 telephonic/skype interviews and then I flew into Dallas to meet the client, HR and the VP of the company. All through this process, I was made very comfortable and frankly I did not feel that I was being interviewed for a full time position.

Everyone that I interviewed with was exceptional and knew exactly what they were looking for. My best experience so far.

Negotiation Details – Great

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Improving Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Improving Enterprises interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Improving Enterprises employees and interview candidates.