Improving Enterprises

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Improving Enterprises

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Improving Enterprises in June 2014.

Have applied several times, but I know they are swamped. Their HR seems to be getting lazier and lazier. One of their HR people advertised a job on LinkedIn without any details other than just the generic job title. So I wrote a message giving my background and asking for details, and she wrote back "Thanks". So getting the details seems to be something you have to beg for.

Interview Questions

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Improving Enterprises.

I was referred by an Improver and I have to say that Improving has the most robust referral process. I sent my resume to this Improver and no time I was contacted by the HR in no time. I had 2 telephonic/skype interviews and then I flew into Dallas to meet the client, HR and the VP of the company. All through this process, I was made very comfortable and frankly I did not feel that I was being interviewed for a full time position.

Everyone that I interviewed with was exceptional and knew exactly what they were looking for. My best experience so far.

Great