In-N-Out Burger Level III Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Clara, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Just be yourself and SMILE (it's part of the uniform). In-N-Out is full of diverse, happy and optimistic individuals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at In-N-Out Burger in January 2012.

Hiring and Interview process was easy. Went to a interview, had my second interview the same day then 3 days later got a call with an offer.

There was none, they pay more than minimum wage.

Level III Interview

I applied for INO via Internet and got a call the come in for an interview the next week. I was interviewed first by the 2nd manager and 4th who asked general interview questions, 'Why do you want to work here' 'tell us about yourself' etc etc. I'm pretty sure these guys were just screening me making sure I wasn't a nut or something. The next interview was with the store manager who asked pretty much the same questions. I was hired on the spot and told when to pick up my uniform and shoes.

Interview Questions
    • None, they're all pretty general, just be prepared to give detailed answers, and have your own questions, good ones.   View Answer

Worked for In-N-Out Burger? Contribute to the Community!