In-N-Out Burger Level III Interview Questions

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Just be yourself and SMILE (it's part of the uniform). In-N-Out is full of diverse, happy and optimistic individuals.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was easy. Went to a interview, had my second interview the same day then 3 days later got a call with an offer.

Negotiation

There was none, they pay more than minimum wage.

Level III Interview

Interview

I applied for INO via Internet and got a call the come in for an interview the next week. I was interviewed first by the 2nd manager and 4th who asked general interview questions, 'Why do you want to work here' 'tell us about yourself' etc etc. I'm pretty sure these guys were just screening me making sure I wasn't a nut or something. The next interview was with the store manager who asked pretty much the same questions. I was hired on the spot and told when to pick up my uniform and shoes.

Interview Questions

• None, they're all pretty general, just be prepared to give detailed answers, and have your own questions, good ones.   1 Answer