In-Shape Health Clubs Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at In-Shape Health Clubs

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Capitola, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Capitola, CA).

Interview

I think whoever was supposed to interview me wasn't there that day because the woman who interviewed me seemed a little disorganized, like she wasn't used to interviewing people and was trying to think of questions on the spot. She asked me what brands of cleaning products I had experience using. She eventually left to find the manager. The manager was kind of weird. He told me I had a nice smile and asked why I hadn't applied to work front desk. They asked about my cleaning experience, education, why I wanted to work at a gym, and about what kinds of exercise I did. After they finished asking me questions they gave me forms to fill out and said they had to do a background check and that it would take 1-2 weeks to clear. After it clears, you're supposed to get an email and then sign onto the online system and finish the employment process. It took over 3 weeks for me to get an email. By then, I had heard back from another employer and started working somewhere else.

Sales Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Bakersfield, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Initial interview with SM or GM. Second interview with Corporate Training Manager and or District Manager. It was clearly conveyed that I needed to listen to the right people and put in my time to be considered for management trainee. I was asked twice if I spoke Spanish and they. Recommended that I get Rosetta stone because they said that it was a big advantage to be Spanish speaking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was quoted starting pay at $12.00 per hour but when I started I found out I would be making $10.00, for the first month, then down to min wage, then if sales goals were not met, I would most likely be let go.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs (Stockton, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I sat in the lobby for almost an hour before my interview. The people walking by some were friendly, majority weren't

Housekeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at In-Shape Health Clubs in January 2014.

Interview

Manager was very well mannered. Called in for an interview the next day. Interview took no longer than thirty minutes. Basic questions were asked when interviewing. Manager answered a couple of questions that he was asked. Called back the next day to inform future employee was hired. Filled out paperwork for tax purposes and employee purposes. Started the next day.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that you can change about yourself?   Answer Question