In-Solutions Global Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at In-Solutions Global

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at In-Solutions Global (Poughkeepsie, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

I was asked about my work experience. Then they asked me about my strengths and weakness. I was asked to explain what interested me in the company. I was told that hard work is well rewarded and asked how i can cope under pressure.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goregaon (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at In-Solutions Global (Goregaon (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

The first round is of objective technical aptitude,verbal & quantitative aptitude.
    Then there is written technical test in which you have to write a program in the language you are applying for
     Then you have 2 technical interview rounds.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

1st round technical
    2nd round written paper- c and sql
    3rd round HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As a fresher I accepted market rate

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at In-Solutions Global (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process has more than 2 rounds. In the first round the HR will ask you and about your qualifications and will let you know if you are selected for the 2nd round. After that, in the second round they will ask you questions related to your technical field or any experience you had or about your knowledge you have.

Interview Questions

• Questions will be asked regarding MasterCard and VISA and its processing between Acquirers and Issuers. As it is a financial industry, it mainly focuses on the knowledge of card domain and as well as your IT knowledge.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at In-Solutions Global in August 2010.

Interview

very professional human resource personnel, there interaction was punctual, very polite, clear, specific and detailed in their answers to questions.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you had the option to leave the details to others or you could take care of them yourself. what did you do?   1 Answer

other opportunities