In-Solutions Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Poughkeepsie, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at In-Solutions Global in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked about my work experience. Then they asked me about my strengths and weakness. I was asked to explain what interested me in the company. I was told that hard work is well rewarded and asked how i can cope under pressure.

Interview Question – Asked to explain system analysis of bridged systems   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Goregaon (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at In-Solutions Global in September 2013.

Interview Details – The first round is of objective technical aptitude,verbal & quantitative aptitude.
Then there is written technical test in which you have to write a program in the language you are applying for
 Then you have 2 technical interview rounds.

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at In-Solutions Global in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process has more than 2 rounds. In the first round the HR will ask you and about your qualifications and will let you know if you are selected for the 2nd round. After that, in the second round they will ask you questions related to your technical field or any experience you had or about your knowledge you have.

Interview Question – Questions will be asked regarding MasterCard and VISA and its processing between Acquirers and Issuers. As it is a financial industry, it mainly focuses on the knowledge of card domain and as well as your IT knowledge.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview Question – Mostly all algorithm   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As a fresher I accepted market rate

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at In-Solutions Global in August 2010.

Interview Details – very professional human resource personnel, there interaction was punctual, very polite, clear, specific and detailed in their answers to questions.

Interview Question – describe a situation where you had the option to leave the details to others or you could take care of them yourself. what did you do?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – other opportunities

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for In-Solutions Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at In-Solutions Global interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by In-Solutions Global employees and interview candidates.