Northrop Grumman
3.4 of 5 1,518 reviews
careers.northropgrumman.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

Northrop Grumman Entry Level Positions Interview Question

"In a panel interview, each person on the panel takes turns asking questions, so there is no rhythm or reason to the direction of the questions."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Entry Level Positions Interview Review - one of 367 Northrop Grumman Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Hi, I’m Emily, a talent community manager at Northrop Grumman and I am sorry to hear that your interview experience caused you to decline an offer with us. Your experience is definitely not our normal process, nor will it be in the future. Our recruiters are expected to provide candidates in advance with interview logistics and information – no surprise interview tactics - so that candidates can best prepare for their meeting(s). I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your experience, so we can determine what may have happened, and address internally. Please reach out to me by going to our Facebook Page – Facebook.com/NorthropGrummanCareers and click the “message” button. I hope to hear from you soon.
- Emily, Northrop Grumman Talent Community Manager on Jun 12, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Northrop Grumman – Why Work for Us?

We invite you to learn more about Northrop Grumman’s varied businesses and our rich history of innovation. Northrop Grumman continues to manufacture some of the most cutting-edge technology and products. As a member of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Northrop Grumman interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Northrop Grumman employees and interview candidates.