Canada Post
www.canadapost.ca Ottawa, Canada 5000+ Employees

Canada Post Marketing Officer Interview Question

I interviewed in Toronto, ON (Canada) and was asked:
"In addition to the typcial question of: - Tell me about yourself - Why did you apply for this postion - What skills do you feel you woud bring to this position The gave a bunch of behavioral type questions where I was asked to describe a sitation, the action I took to solve the issue, and the outcome of my efforts. eg. Describe to us some example of actions you have taken to encourage and support open communciation and sharing of expertise and experience amongst members of a team. What were the specific situations and how did you determine which approach to try? How did you assess the success of your efforts aferwards? What was the response of the team members in each case? e.g. Tell us about a time when you have challenged the status quo, for example existing business plans or processes, in order to identiry and or seize a business opportunity e.g. Tell me about a time when you identified a new, unusual or different approach to addressing a problem or task. What made your approache new? How did it solve the problem and how did you measure its effectiveness?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Marketing Officer Interview Review - one of 44 Canada Post Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Canada Post interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Canada Post employees and interview candidates.