G&K Services
www.gkservices.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

G&K Services Territory Sales Representative Interview Question

"In my experience, I have never had it work out when I hired someone from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Territory Sales Representative Interview Review - one of 26 G&K Services Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Sounds like I am the right person, here at the right time to make history for us. My success comes from my own drive to achieve my personal goals and make money. Going to college was important in rounding me out as a person and developing my skills to learn and adapt to my environment. Representing G&K Services in helping local businesses maintain their immage and safety is a perfect platform for me to achieve personal success and make a nice living.
- TJ on Apr 15, 2011 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

G&K Services – Why Work for Us?

​​ ​​Develop, Grow and Meet Your Career Goals with G&K Services.​​ Employees are the heart of G&K. We consistently outperform our major competitors on customer service and uniform quality performance measures. Why… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at G&K Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by G&K Services employees and interview candidates.