Advisory Board
www.advisory.com Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Advisory Board Sales & Marketing Associate Interview Question

I interviewed in Washington, DC and was asked:
"In order, she asked: -Walk me through your resume. -Why did you choose your university? -A follow up question about why I chose to go abroad -A follow up question about what the most difficult thing about being abroad was -2 things my previous supervisor would say were positive about me -Tell me about a time when you improved a process at work -What other jobs and types of roles are you applying to? -How did you hear about ABC? Then she gave me room to ask questions. It was EXTREMELY quick (22 minutes) and she didnt really ask any substantive questions related to the position, so make sure to prepare answers to these questions that somehow work in being people/sales-oriented or utilize some sort of marketing skills."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sales & Marketing Associate Interview Review - one of 501 Advisory Board Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advisory Board interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Advisory Board employees and interview candidates.