PwC
3.5 of 5 4,284 reviews
www.pwc.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

PwC Marketing Manager Interview Question

"In our department we don't have much scope for ascension up the ladder as our department is already fully staffed with experience persons how do you feel about this given the fact you are potentially thinking of working with us?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Marketing Manager Interview Review - one of 1,884 PwC Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I replied that despite the vertical limitations l would endeavour to acqure experience and expertise in view of maybe expanding the horizontal/lateral potential of growth- leading to greater empowerment, knowledge skills and responsibilities!
- Interview Candidate on Aug 2, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.