InBev

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2011.

Interview Details – First, you fill out an online application which consists of personality information and pretty simple math test. After that, they call you in for a group interview with about 8 other people and have you do a project together as a team and do a simple presentation. If you make it past the group interview, they call you in for an individual fit interview. After the fit interview, you fly to St. Louis for a "business simulation." If you make it past the simulation, you are called in for a final panel interview with some top people in the company. Only ~20 people wind up with the job.

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2011.

Interview Details – The process was easy, but I guess very important. They are looking for extremely specific profiles.

1st - Numerical reasoning test
2nd - logical reasoning test
3rd - situational based test (choose one: I am a hard worker or I get assignments done fast).
4th - where I am now, is the phone interview. Very relaxed and only took 30 minutes. The woman on the phone mentioned that they are time crunched, so it appears they have many interviews to do.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I actually have not declined the offer, but I wanted to review the 1st round phone interview. I am awaiting feedback.

Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InBev in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. A week later HR manager called me and asked questions about the program and leadership experience. Then I was invited to participate in the assessment day at the company's premises where a total of 22 candidates were divided into 5 groups to prepare and present business cases. My group didn't pass.

Interview Question – What was the most important thing you learned at college?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at InBev in October 2010.

Interview Details – Applied via their website by uploading a CV. Then required to undergo a psychometric assessment. The next stage of recruitment if successful was a webcam interview, which, if passed, then led to an invitation to an assessment centre. Assessment centre consists of a group exercise, where you are tasked with deciding which product should be sold given a case study situation. If you are seen to do well in the group exercise i.e exhibit leadership skills, good communication skills, don't talk over others etc, you are asked back in the afternoon for panel inteviews with senior members of staff.

Very Difficult Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InBev in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was selected to the 2nd ground, which was the group interview. It was very intense. Starting with the self introduction and personal statements, then group interviews with other 4 applicants. We have 20 mins for solving the case and 10 mins to present it. It was a bit hard and intense to work like that with other competitive guys. Ppl were just trying to present their ideas out there and kind of trying to dominate each one.. One thing I want to say is : make yourself shine in the personal statement! Make significant contribution to the teamwork and ideas.

Very Difficult Interview

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at InBev in November 2009.

Interview Details – The process is four rounds. FIrst, a group interview is held with a business case. The room is divided into teams and each team is given a sheet of paper with a case and has 20 minutes to put together a ten minute presentation. The second round was a 1:2 interview--one candidate and two company reps. Third round was at Anheuser-Busch headquarters in St. Louis, MO with an elaborate business simulation game that was challenging and fun. Last interview was with the North America Zone President and his immediate "go-to" executives. In this round, five executives and five candidates had a rather causal conversation with atypical questions about personal interests, politics and beer preference.

Interview Questions

• If you had to hire another candidate, who would you hire and why?   Answer Question
  • If you had to choose power, respect or money, which would you choose and why?   Answer Question
  • If you were just entering office as president of the United States, what would you do?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at InBev

Worked for InBev? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InBev Global Management Trainee Program interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by InBev employees and interview candidates.