InBev

27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2011.

Interview Details – First, you fill out an online application which consists of personality information and pretty simple math test. After that, they call you in for a group interview with about 8 other people and have you do a project together as a team and do a simple presentation. If you make it past the group interview, they call you in for an individual fit interview. After the fit interview, you fly to St. Louis for a "business simulation." If you make it past the simulation, you are called in for a final panel interview with some top people in the company. Only ~20 people wind up with the job.

Interview Questions

General Management Trainee Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at InBev in October 2010.

Interview Details – Started with a cursory Career Fair interview - a few questions about Resume and Experience
Group Interview - in a room with 8 other participants. There was an introduction period and then we jumped into a group case study question where we had to devise a way to make a business unit of the ocmpany more profitable, using marketing/distribution techniques. - Stood up at end and each student gave a short speech on his/her portion of the strategy.
2:1 Interview - Casual Fit interview with 2 HR reps, ask completely behavioral questions "when was a time you failed at something".

Didn't pass this step, as far as I know there are two more rounds of interviews at HQ.

Interview Question – "Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult Co-worker"   Answer Question

Supply Reporting Specialist Interview

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InBev in April 2012.

Interview Details – - A preliminary interview going over ambitions, life goals, personality, language skills (30')
- A conference call with the future Team Lead and Process Lead in Budapest (1h)

Interview Question – Wasn't really anything that caught me off-guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Business Analyst Interview

Leuven (Belgium)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at InBev in September 2010.

Interview Details – a lot of interviews - they want to check culture fit through a lot of contacts with people in the company

Interview Question – what sets you apart from all other people   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Brussels (Belgium)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2012.

Interview Details – First I had to make some reasoning tests: verbal, motivation and IQ test. Afterwards cracking a case through a telephone interview. Later I was invited to come to an assessment day where we did a business case and an interview.

Interview Question – What was the feedback on your actions?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2012.

Interview Details – Screening interview: asked same questions as mentioned during the application via website: Why InBev, Why Management Traineeship and How do you differ from other candidates. It is important to give short and structured answers as interview lasts for only 15 mins.

Interview Question – Difficult business case: covers all the departments, too little time given, only 30 mins given   Answer Question

Bsc Budapest Interview

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at InBev.

Interview Details – through company website,fairly easy AC,some IQ test question

Interview Question – to build a tower using some string news paper,spagethi ...fun time   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2012.

Interview Details – I have applied on the company's website, then I was invited to take 2 tests (logical and cultural fit), I was then invited to a phone interview. Phone interview divided in 2 parts: first some questions on a business case I had to prepare 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the interview and after some behavioural questions. The interview lasted 40-45 minutes and the interviewer was very professional and polite,

Interview Question – Why have you chosen ABinBev and the Global Management Trainee program?
Main challenges in the market?
Why ABinBev should hire you?
  Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Program Interview

Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at InBev in August 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Had applied on the company's website
2. Had a phone interview that went pretty well, very professional
3. Asked me to go to Bruxelles for ABI Days, but couldn't because I was in Canada at the time, so they didn't offer me any alternatives
4. Contacted me three months later if I am interested in another location, told them that I am so they invited me to ABI Days in Belgium again, this time I managed to go
5. The ABI Days was organized in two days: first day somewhere around 30-40 candidates where we had to do some exercises (very tiresome but interesting: creativity exercise, case study, team work, interview) and for the second day it would be a panel interview with somewhere around 7 finalists and some company high ranking managers, but didn't make it to the final round unfortunately.
Very professional and they have covered most of the costs going to Bruxelles. A very nice company to work for I guess.

Interview Question – The case study: even though you didn't have much time to prepare it, they asked to focus a lot on the numbers.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at InBev in April 2012.

Interview Details – First i applied online, then I was invited to pass some online tests( verbal-cultural fit, numerical, through SHL web site) and then i was invited to a phone interview.
The interviewer was from hundson recruiter and she was very proffessional and polite. The interview lasted 40-45 minutes, asking behavioral questions mostly. They were expecting a lot of details in the answers and if you didn't provide enough, they would ask you some extra questions. At the beginning the woman described the selection process, but i think she did it just to make the candidate feel more confortable. About the day and the time of the interview, after passing the tests, they had some available slots in their website, the faster you enter, the more choices you have about availabe dates and hours.
Got a rejection email 4-5 days later

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at InBev

Worked for InBev? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InBev interview questions and advice. All 27 interview reviews posted anonymously by InBev employees and interview candidates.