InBev

Updated Dec 17, 2014

3.3

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at InBev in November 2011.

First, you fill out an online application which consists of personality information and pretty simple math test. After that, they call you in for a group interview with about 8 other people and have you do a project together as a team and do a simple presentation. If you make it past the group interview, they call you in for an individual fit interview. After the fit interview, you fly to St. Louis for a "business simulation." If you make it past the simulation, you are called in for a final panel interview with some top people in the company. Only ~20 people wind up with the job.

General Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at InBev in October 2010.

Started with a cursory Career Fair interview - a few questions about Resume and Experience
    Group Interview - in a room with 8 other participants. There was an introduction period and then we jumped into a group case study question where we had to devise a way to make a business unit of the ocmpany more profitable, using marketing/distribution techniques. - Stood up at end and each student gave a short speech on his/her portion of the strategy.
    2:1 Interview - Casual Fit interview with 2 HR reps, ask completely behavioral questions "when was a time you failed at something".

Didn't pass this step, as far as I know there are two more rounds of interviews at HQ.

Interview Questions
    • "Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult Co-worker"   Answer Question

GMT Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at InBev.

First you have to sit situational, cultural and logical tests and then after these you're invited for a phone interview. The online tests were pretty straight forwards and I got replies quickly. I had the phone interview over a week ago but still waiting to hear back. The interview questions were quite straight forwards - motivations for applying, why you would be a good candidate etc. The interviewer didn't say much.

Global Management Trainee Interview

I first got invited to complete a cultural fit test and logical test. Quite simple and got then interviewed on the phone. It took only seven minutes though seemed really positive. Haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the challenges the beer industry is facing.   View Answer

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at InBev in February 2014.

Online CV submission - Online tests - Telephone interview (+ case) - Assessment center - Panel interview

Very challenging process. Business case in advance requires a lot of prioritizing issues, quick calculations, creative thinking

The assessment center was 1 challenging group exercise (read doc of 20+ pages first), then discuss in team, then during Q&A with assessors, defend yourself.
    Business game was fun.
    Individual interview was challenging with situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Would you move to the middle of nowhere if we asked you to?   View Answer

Bsc Budapest Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at InBev.

through company website,fairly easy AC,some IQ test question

Interview Questions
    • to build a tower using some string news paper,spagethi ...fun time   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at InBev in November 2012.

Screening interview: asked same questions as mentioned during the application via website: Why InBev, Why Management Traineeship and How do you differ from other candidates. It is important to give short and structured answers as interview lasts for only 15 mins.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult business case: covers all the departments, too little time given, only 30 mins given   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at InBev in November 2012.

I have applied on the company's website, then I was invited to take 2 tests (logical and cultural fit), I was then invited to a phone interview. Phone interview divided in 2 parts: first some questions on a business case I had to prepare 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the interview and after some behavioural questions. The interview lasted 40-45 minutes and the interviewer was very professional and polite,

Interview Questions
    • Why have you chosen ABinBev and the Global Management Trainee program?
      Main challenges in the market?
      Why ABinBev should hire you?

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at InBev in November 2012.

First I had to make some reasoning tests: verbal, motivation and IQ test. Afterwards cracking a case through a telephone interview. Later I was invited to come to an assessment day where we did a business case and an interview.

Graduate Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at InBev in August 2012.

1. Had applied on the company's website
    2. Had a phone interview that went pretty well, very professional
    3. Asked me to go to Bruxelles for ABI Days, but couldn't because I was in Canada at the time, so they didn't offer me any alternatives
    4. Contacted me three months later if I am interested in another location, told them that I am so they invited me to ABI Days in Belgium again, this time I managed to go
    5. The ABI Days was organized in two days: first day somewhere around 30-40 candidates where we had to do some exercises (very tiresome but interesting: creativity exercise, case study, team work, interview) and for the second day it would be a panel interview with somewhere around 7 finalists and some company high ranking managers, but didn't make it to the final round unfortunately.
    Very professional and they have covered most of the costs going to Bruxelles. A very nice company to work for I guess.

Interview Questions
    • The case study: even though you didn't have much time to prepare it, they asked to focus a lot on the numbers.   Answer Question