InBev Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2011.

First, you fill out an online application which consists of personality information and pretty simple math test. After that, they call you in for a group interview with about 8 other people and have you do a project together as a team and do a simple presentation. If you make it past the group interview, they call you in for an individual fit interview. After the fit interview, you fly to St. Louis for a "business simulation." If you make it past the simulation, you are called in for a final panel interview with some top people in the company. Only ~20 people wind up with the job.

General Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at InBev in October 2010.

Started with a cursory Career Fair interview - a few questions about Resume and Experience
    Group Interview - in a room with 8 other participants. There was an introduction period and then we jumped into a group case study question where we had to devise a way to make a business unit of the ocmpany more profitable, using marketing/distribution techniques. - Stood up at end and each student gave a short speech on his/her portion of the strategy.
    2:1 Interview - Casual Fit interview with 2 HR reps, ask completely behavioral questions "when was a time you failed at something".

Didn't pass this step, as far as I know there are two more rounds of interviews at HQ.

Interview Questions
    • "Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult Co-worker"   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Leuven (Belgium)
    Anonymous Employee in Leuven (Belgium)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at InBev in February 2014.

Online CV submission - Online tests - Telephone interview (+ case) - Assessment center - Panel interview

Very challenging process. Business case in advance requires a lot of prioritizing issues, quick calculations, creative thinking

The assessment center was 1 challenging group exercise (read doc of 20+ pages first), then discuss in team, then during Q&A with assessors, defend yourself.
    Business game was fun.
    Individual interview was challenging with situational questions.

Interview Questions
    • Would you move to the middle of nowhere if we asked you to?   View Answer

Supply Reporting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InBev in April 2012.

- A preliminary interview going over ambitions, life goals, personality, language skills (30')
    - A conference call with the future Team Lead and Process Lead in Budapest (1h)

Take it or leave it

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leuven (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at InBev in September 2010.

a lot of interviews - they want to check culture fit through a lot of contacts with people in the company

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2012.

First I had to make some reasoning tests: verbal, motivation and IQ test. Afterwards cracking a case through a telephone interview. Later I was invited to come to an assessment day where we did a business case and an interview.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rotterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2012.

Screening interview: asked same questions as mentioned during the application via website: Why InBev, Why Management Traineeship and How do you differ from other candidates. It is important to give short and structured answers as interview lasts for only 15 mins.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult business case: covers all the departments, too little time given, only 30 mins given   Answer Question

Bsc Budapest Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at InBev.

through company website,fairly easy AC,some IQ test question

Interview Questions
    • to build a tower using some string news paper,spagethi ...fun time   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Manchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2012.

I have applied on the company's website, then I was invited to take 2 tests (logical and cultural fit), I was then invited to a phone interview. Phone interview divided in 2 parts: first some questions on a business case I had to prepare 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the interview and after some behavioural questions. The interview lasted 40-45 minutes and the interviewer was very professional and polite,

Interview Questions
    • Why have you chosen ABinBev and the Global Management Trainee program?
      Main challenges in the market?
      Why ABinBev should hire you?
        Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at InBev in August 2012.

1. Had applied on the company's website
    2. Had a phone interview that went pretty well, very professional
    3. Asked me to go to Bruxelles for ABI Days, but couldn't because I was in Canada at the time, so they didn't offer me any alternatives
    4. Contacted me three months later if I am interested in another location, told them that I am so they invited me to ABI Days in Belgium again, this time I managed to go
    5. The ABI Days was organized in two days: first day somewhere around 30-40 candidates where we had to do some exercises (very tiresome but interesting: creativity exercise, case study, team work, interview) and for the second day it would be a panel interview with somewhere around 7 finalists and some company high ranking managers, but didn't make it to the final round unfortunately.
    Very professional and they have covered most of the costs going to Bruxelles. A very nice company to work for I guess.

Interview Questions
    • The case study: even though you didn't have much time to prepare it, they asked to focus a lot on the numbers.   Answer Question

Worked for InBev? Contribute to the Community!