InBev

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at InBev in November 2012.

Interview Details – I have applied on the company's website, then I was invited to take 2 tests (logical and cultural fit), I was then invited to a phone interview. Phone interview divided in 2 parts: first some questions on a business case I had to prepare 30 minutes before the scheduled time for the interview and after some behavioural questions. The interview lasted 40-45 minutes and the interviewer was very professional and polite,

Interview Question – Why have you chosen ABinBev and the Global Management Trainee program?
Main challenges in the market?
Why ABinBev should hire you?
  Answer Question

Management Trainee

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at InBev in April 2012.

Interview Details – First i applied online, then I was invited to pass some online tests( verbal-cultural fit, numerical, through SHL web site) and then i was invited to a phone interview.
The interviewer was from hundson recruiter and she was very proffessional and polite. The interview lasted 40-45 minutes, asking behavioral questions mostly. They were expecting a lot of details in the answers and if you didn't provide enough, they would ask you some extra questions. At the beginning the woman described the selection process, but i think she did it just to make the candidate feel more confortable. About the day and the time of the interview, after passing the tests, they had some available slots in their website, the faster you enter, the more choices you have about availabe dates and hours.
Got a rejection email 4-5 days later

Interview Questions

Moscow (Russia)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at InBev in April 2012.

Interview Details – Very long process of the selection, too much of tasks and too many people

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at InBev

Worked for InBev? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InBev Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by InBev employees and interview candidates.