InComm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Channel Operations Manager Interview

Channel Operations Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at InComm in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for this position over the LinkedIn posting. From the interview with the recruiter, then phone interview with the manager and two other senior managers, then onsite interview with the three, and plus 3 more team members total took over 2 months time. They still could not decide.

Interview Question – All the behavioral type of questions. If you made a mistake, would you tell your customers? and give an example   Answer Question

Incident Management Analyst Interview

Incident Management Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at InComm in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online for two positions. Incident Management Analyst and Technical Analyst online early one morning. I was contacted by a recruiter later on the same day, who arranged for a phone interview. Two days after applying I spoke to one manager regarding the Incident Management position. (Another manager was not available to join the call). I expected to hear from the other manager however, I did not.
This was in mid-May, it is now early June and I have not gotten any feedback and my applications, according to the career site are under review. I have since withdrawn my application.
I briefly spoke to another recruiter regarding the Technical Analyst position, but was not contacting further to arrange an interview.

The phone interview for the Incident Management Analyst position was primarily about what the role and responsibilities of the position. Although I had never been in an IM role, the manager understood that with my application support background, I was aware of what an IM did in order to facilitate conference bridges and marshal resources accordingly to restore an application to service.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

I applied through other source and interviewed at InComm.

Interview Details – Good hiring Process from start to finish. Very nice and polite HR employees. The process is great from applying to the final job offer. I really liked the process from start to finish

Interview Question – Need to prepared for technical questions   Answer Question

Channel Manager Interview

Channel Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InComm in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to the position on the company website (you have to apply on the site even if you have an employee referral), and had an employee referral. I got a call back within several hours the same day. All HR contacts I dealt with were very dry and to the point. I was scheduled for an in-person interview within a few days. A few days after that, I was scheduled for two phone interviews with out-of-state executives who were pleasant, thorough and honest about the challenges and nuances of the position. They do a background check and follow up with all references. The HR team expressed an interest in making an offer and kept pushing me to name my lowest number, but I didn't. Be firm with them. The entire process took about three weeks.

Interview Question – Familiarizing yourself with who you will be interviewing with beforehand. Be sure to research people as best you can so you know what appeals to them and their pain points.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy enough, they matched vacation and made an offer above my acceptance threshold. The benefits are decent.

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InComm in August 2013.

Interview Details – Initially applied through school and was contacted a week later.
Had the first interview through a 30-minute phone call with a director-- very heavy on behavioral questions.
Received an email requesting for a second round office interview a couple days later.
Went in the following week to speak with the same director for 30 minutes-- more detailed behavioral and resume questions.
You will be led around the office to meet with different levels of staff.
Received a call from HR a week later about moving forward with an offer.

Interview Question – Walk me through how you managed to work on a team project when people had different opinions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

IT - Product Manager Interview

IT - Product Manager

I applied online - interviewed at InComm in January 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very easier. HR called to offer a job within half an hour after my on-site interview. I had a phone interview at first and asked me when I can do onsite interview.

Interview Question – None. There are questions related to PCI.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President

I applied online and interviewed at InComm.

Interview Details – I applied online and also got connected to the recruiter via a current employee. After a few days, I got a phone call. The recruiter started to say that we had already spoken, which we didn't and proceeded to discuss a job I didn't apply for nor remotely related to my background. To say that the recruiter use clueless would be an understatement. I am not sure how many good candidates they have lost due to this Keystone Cops approach to hiring talent. My experience has been less than ideal and probably won't reapply for a role here due to this experience.

Interview Question – Most difficult or unexpected question was related to a role I didn't apply for and not related in anyway to my background.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

National Account Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at InComm in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was thorough. I had an initial phone screen with HR. After being informed that I would move on to the next round, I had a group interview with 3 members of the team in the offices and a phone interview with one member who was traveling. Throughout the process, everyone was extremely professional. The team was adamant about seeking someone who was able to deal with adversity and manage expectations accordingly. Since the members leaned on each other for execution, identifying someone who would fit into the team and culture appeared to be a key requirement. My only criticism is that HR failed to contact me to inform me that I was not selected for the position, despite advancing to the 2nd round of interviews.

Interview Question – Name a scenario when you had to deliver negative news to a client for something that was beyond your control. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Director of Network Engineering Interview

Director of Network Engineering
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at InComm in August 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screening followed by onsite with CTO, and 4 VP's from applications, IT and development

Interview Question – Phone screening with initial questions on background, etc etc etc...
Onsite was a very detailed barrage of how culture in the company is messed up. How no one takes ownership of anything, and how all networking IT should be fired and clean house.
  View Answer

Reason for Declining – Had a better offer on the table....

Web Designer Interview

Web Designer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at InComm in August 2012.

Interview Details – I bypassed the phone interview and went straight into a very informal meeting with my future manager as well as 2 other department heads that I would eventually be working with. There were a lot of hypothetical situation type questions, designed to reveal how I would handle certain situation.

Interview Question – Some questions were based on knowledge of unknown internal systems.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered more than I expected, no negotiation necessary :)

Worked for InComm? Contribute to the Community!