InComm Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InComm in October 2011.

Very disconnected process. An HR rep called me to set up a phone interview, then she didn't call at the time we had agreed. She emailed later that day to apologize, saying her day had gotten disorganized, and she asked to reschedule for the next week. The next week, our phone interview went well and she asked if I could come meet the hiring manager. She told me she would call to confirm a time. Two days later, she emailed to ask if I could come the next morning. I answered within 30 minutes, and she said "too late, the calendar is full, I'll contact you to schedule another time." Then total silence. I followed up, but no answer. I later found out (via LinkedIn) that the position was filled internally. Their HR group appears to be very, very disorganized.

Interview Questions

Worked for InComm? Contribute to the Community!