InContact

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer In Test I Interview

Midvale, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at InContact in December 2012.

Interview Details – I knew several people here before I applied so that helped me quite a bit. I sent my resume to my friend who gave it to her boss. I then got an initial interview with the boss. I then came back and had several more interviews with 3 pairs of team members which included; product, development, qa, etc. I then came in for a follow-up discussion. Finally, I waited for the offer.

Interview Question – There was a period of time between the interviews and the offer which lasted for about 3 weeks. The uncertainty was worrisome but I persisted and in the end it all worked out for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate but I was happy with the initial offer. I would say that you should be realistic about your expectations of pay.

Software Engineer In Test Interview

Midvale, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InContact.

Interview Details – Process was painless. Easy going, but I can from an job that had polygraphs and 10 year background checks.

Interview Question – Tech questions about development   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer that I was given was much higher than I had at a previous job. So I did not negotiate and I accepted very quickly

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Midvale, UT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at InContact in March 2010.

Interview Details – Candidates can expect an initial phone interview and a personality evaluation, followed by up to three hours of face-to-face interviews with various peers and managers for the position applied for.

Interview Question – Various technical questions related to the expected expertise for the position being applied for. If you're not lying on your resume, you should have no trouble answering the technical questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at InContact.

Interview Details – The manager seemed more focused on filling the position rather than getting a good fit. They had a strict budget for salary and there was hardly any room for negotiation. The other people that interviewed me were QA engineers. Some of the QA engineers that interviewed me did not seem very qualified for the position, however, they were very friendly and positive.

Interview Question – All the questions were straight forward and expected for a QA position.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was too low.

Senior Implementation Manager Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InContact in December 2013.

Interview Details – I received an email informing me that I was selected for an interview with the hiring manager. I completed a successful interview with the hiring manager and was scheduled to interview with the Director of the Professional Services group. Prior to the interview with the Director I was asked to completed and a profile evaluation, which I was informed will not be used as deciding factor, however I feel it was used. After an additional interview with a Supervisor I was eventually told that I was not the right candidate.

Interview Question – Having to the take the Profile Evaluation.   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Client Services Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at InContact.

Interview Details – Took a long time to be called back but once the call came in the interview process went well.

Interview Question – long time ago, I cant remember the questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – base pluse stock options

Service Management Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at InContact in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screening
On site interview

Interview Question – Nothing easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing very good offer couldn't asked for more

IP Applications Analyst Interview

Midvale, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InContact.

Interview Details – Started as a phone interview, online test and then in person. In person went great and I was offered the position

Reason for Declining – Stayed at current job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for InContact? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InContact interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by InContact employees and interview candidates.