InPhenix Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2015

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at InPhenix

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at InPhenix.

Interview

many interview ask interview to fix problem on phone not good pay take long time for hire tell you rise coming never get rise promotion promise money stock never get.

Interview Questions

Devices Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at InPhenix (Livermore, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Submitted job application to HR. Within one week, a hiring manager sent me an email, including five design/manufacturing issues and asked me for solutions. After I gave her my best solutions, she bounced back more questions (8 in total) and asked me more technical details and explanation. After I gave her what she was looking for, I was invited for on-site interview. On-site interview started with a written test, then was focused on technical/manufacturing solutions, a lot of questions about design/processing/testing.
    After nearly 3 hours interview, I finally realized the hiring manager was not interested in me as a job applicant. What she really wanted was solutions for her products, processing, and design. 2 days after that interview, she sent me 7 more technical questions and asked my answers (which was annoying and ridiculous). I never answered her email again. Ironically, two weeks later, HR called me and would like to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• I was shocked, during the whole application & interview process, they constantly asked for product IP, design/process details, some times trade secrets of other companies. I guess it is how this company steal other companies, often time, competitors' information.   2 Answers

They treated me like an information source rather than a human being. I kept wondering, once they got all the information from me, what will happen to me next?

InPhenix Response

Oct 9, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for your review. Our apologies that you found the interview process intense. However, since you may have been applying for a senior level technical managerial position, you will ... More