InQuira Interview Questions

2.6

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at InQuira (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Simple straight Forward interview with people working in NY office. This was after a initial phone screening. Nothing complex. Basic Java and Design Questions

Interview Questions

• How to handle Performance issue in a Web Application   1 Answer
    • How to handle conflicts of interest in projects   1 Answer

The salary they offered was low.

Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at InQuira (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview, mostly high level technical questions. Went onsite for an interview day. Had 5 interviews, went well overall. I didn't hear back from Inquira. I followed up, they said they were still deciding but never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe the flow when a user inputs account info and logs into a website.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at InQuira (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and was contacted by HR to set up a 1on1 with the hiring manager. Spoke wiht teh Hiring Manager and seemed to gel. She left it at I'll have my assisatnt contact you to continue our conversation.

2 weeks later, I followed up with an e-mail and was told to expect a call the following week.

Never heard back.

I found it extremely unprofessional to say one thing and not follow through.

Senior Director Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at InQuira in February 2010.

Interview

Personal introduction to CEO and to subsequent hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Disscusions about my experience and companies business needs. No formal line of questioning   Answer Question

Negotiation

Orderly and fair

Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at InQuira (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

Detailed technical interview with technical guys along with middle management and also interview with the director.