Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at InQuira
- Technical Consultant (1)
- Senior Director (1)
- Professional Services Consultant (1)
- Customer Success Manager (1)
- Support (1)
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at InQuira (New York, NY) in May 2010.
Simple straight Forward interview with people working in NY office. This was after a initial phone screening. Nothing complex. Basic Java and Design Questions
Reasons for Declining
The salary they offered was low.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at InQuira (New York, NY) in February 2010.
First interview was a phone interview, mostly high level technical questions. Went onsite for an interview day. Had 5 interviews, went well overall. I didn't hear back from Inquira. I followed up, they said they were still deciding but never got back to me.
- Describe the flow when a user inputs account info and logs into a website. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at InQuira (New York, NY) in January 2010.
Submitted my resume online and was contacted by HR to set up a 1on1 with the hiring manager. Spoke wiht teh Hiring Manager and seemed to gel. She left it at I'll have my assisatnt contact you to continue our conversation.
2 weeks later, I followed up with an e-mail and was told to expect a call the following week.
Never heard back.
I found it extremely unprofessional to say one thing and not follow through.
- Tell me about your experiences. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ months – interviewed at InQuira in February 2010.
Personal introduction to CEO and to subsequent hiring manager
- Disscusions about my experience and companies business needs. No formal line of questioning Answer Question
Orderly and fair
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at InQuira (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.
Detailed technical interview with technical guys along with middle management and also interview with the director.
- your weekest and strongest point Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review