InQuira

Relevance Date Difficulty

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Professional Services Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at InQuira in May 2010.

Interview Details – Simple straight Forward interview with people working in NY office. This was after a initial phone screening. Nothing complex. Basic Java and Design Questions

Interview Questions

• How to handle Performance issue in a Web Application   View Answer
  • How to handle conflicts of interest in projects   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The salary they offered was low.

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at InQuira in February 2010.

Interview Details – First interview was a phone interview, mostly high level technical questions. Went onsite for an interview day. Had 5 interviews, went well overall. I didn't hear back from Inquira. I followed up, they said they were still deciding but never got back to me.

Interview Question – Describe the flow when a user inputs account info and logs into a website.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Success Manager Interview

Customer Success Manager
New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at InQuira in January 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume online and was contacted by HR to set up a 1on1 with the hiring manager. Spoke wiht teh Hiring Manager and seemed to gel. She left it at I'll have my assisatnt contact you to continue our conversation.

2 weeks later, I followed up with an e-mail and was told to expect a call the following week.

Never heard back.

I found it extremely unprofessional to say one thing and not follow through.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experiences.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director

The process took 2 months - interviewed at InQuira in February 2010.

Interview Details – Personal introduction to CEO and to subsequent hiring manager

Interview Question – Disscusions about my experience and companies business needs. No formal line of questioning   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Orderly and fair

Support Interview

Support
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InQuira in November 2009.

Interview Details – Detailed technical interview with technical guys along with middle management and also interview with the director.

Interview Question – your weekest and strongest point   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for InQuira? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InQuira interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by InQuira employees and interview candidates.