Incase (California)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Key Account Manager Interview

Key Account Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Incase (California) in October 2013.

Interview Details – They were very efficient and punctual in scheduling a phone interview, and following that an in person interview. The hiring manager came into the office early, before a business trip to meet with me. The interview was more like a conversation about business and the consumer electronics industry. There were no cookie-cutter interview questions, just very specific questions about my background and experience.

Interview Question – What do you like to do for fun?   View Answer

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Incase (California) in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was only with design and development team members. Did not meet with sales, which I regret. This position and process was somewhat new to the company, compared to business strategy in the past. The position was described to me differently by each person i met with. I should have taken that as a sign of things to come.

Interview Question – What is your philosophy for building product?   Answer Question

Worked for Incase (California)? Contribute to the Community!