Incase (California)

www.goincase.com
  www.goincase.com

Incase (California) Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Incase (California)

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Incase (California) in October 2013.

They were very efficient and punctual in scheduling a phone interview, and following that an in person interview. The hiring manager came into the office early, before a business trip to meet with me. The interview was more like a conversation about business and the consumer electronics industry. There were no cookie-cutter interview questions, just very specific questions about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Incase (California) in June 2009.

Interview was only with design and development team members. Did not meet with sales, which I regret. This position and process was somewhat new to the company, compared to business strategy in the past. The position was described to me differently by each person i met with. I should have taken that as a sign of things to come.

Interview Questions