Incase (California) Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Incase (California)

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Incase (California) in October 2013.

They were very efficient and punctual in scheduling a phone interview, and following that an in person interview. The hiring manager came into the office early, before a business trip to meet with me. The interview was more like a conversation about business and the consumer electronics industry. There were no cookie-cutter interview questions, just very specific questions about my background and experience.

Interview Questions

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Incase (California) in June 2009.

Interview was only with design and development team members. Did not meet with sales, which I regret. This position and process was somewhat new to the company, compared to business strategy in the past. The position was described to me differently by each person i met with. I should have taken that as a sign of things to come.

Interview Questions

Worked for Incase (California)? Contribute to the Community!