Incepture

Incepture Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2014
Updated Nov 24, 2014

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Incepture in July 2014.

Interview was very conversational with my recruiter from Incepture (now Zero Chaos). Doug Hart is a very kindhearted man who really took the time to get to know me not only as a job candidate but as a person. It also helps that once I was placed in a contract position for an employer in the St. Pete area, Doug was there to great me both for the client in-person interview as well as my 1st day on the job. It was a very nice, personal touch that meant a lot....especially for someone like me who is completely new to the Tampa bay area.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Incepture in September 2013.

Multiple phone screens and face to face interviews with recruiters, account executives, human resources, and director level contacts. Most of the front line recruiters and account executives shared with me that they were burned out and that their leadership was a firm believer in micro management. The company lacks a vision outside of their parent company which is demonstrated by their front line employees sharing...during an interview...how frustrated they are.

Interview Questions

As I was conducting research on this company I found that more and more red flags were being uncovered. Leadership is unstable and has no staffing industry experience. For a staffing company, that is concerning to me.

Incepture Response

Feb 26, 2014marketing manager

We want to address a couple points mentioned in this post. With regard to “unstable leadership,” in the past 3 years, we have only had one change to our leadership team and that individual remains ... More

Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Incepture in February 2013.

Applied online via Incepture's Web site. Received a call a month or two later, at about 5:30 PM and was informed that I would need to come in the following morning at 8:00 AM to interview if I was interested in the position (mid-February 2013). Requests to change the time were denied and I later found out that this was a group interview with multiple "candidates". Upon arriving, I had to complete a typing test (WPM, accuracy) and some written work including creating a response to a letter from a disgruntled customer. This was on poorly photocopied papers and the exercise responses had to be handwritten.

After completing those, each one met with the recruiter one on one for an informal screening interview. Questions included why the candidate is interested in being a contractor versus staying in their "permanent" job, provided that they have one, and (in my case) since I was a manager at my then-current employer, would I be able to take direction from a superior. Following the conclusion of those, we were led into a conference room with two Florida Blue employees: one was the supervisor in charge of the particular team the position was for. I am not certain of the other's role. An Incepture employee was also present (not the recruiter).

Later that day, I received a call from the recruiter congratulating me on getting the job. I confirmed with the recruiter that the start date was March 25. On February 22, I learned that the start date was actually February 25. So I was unable to give proper notice to my current employer. Minimal notice is not unusual for Incepture as is incorrect information.

Interview Questions
    • Many questions were basic customer service questions, such as how one would handle an irate customer over the phone.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. Pay was $12/hour.

Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Incepture in March 2011.

The interview process consisted of 2 interviews. One with Incepture and one with the company that I was to be working for. After the second interview, I was contacted in 2 days and was told that if I passed the drug test then I woud be hired. I passed.

Interview Questions
    • None. The questions were the basic ones that are ask in an interivew. My second interview was with 2 of the company's employees who was not very professional. I was dressed more professional than they were.   Answer Question
    I was told what my salary would be and my hire date. Was sent a letter through email which I signed and sent back.

Developer III Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Incepture in August 2011.

After HR establishes your current status and the salary terms, they arrange for telephone interview with BCBS team.

The phone interview panel consisted of 3 or 4 people. They are generally not interested about your experience or skills. Each asks you a list of prepared questions in turn.

Java Core:
    How to create java thread?
    Questions on design patterns
    How can memory leak happen in java?

Spring Framework:
    What are the ways to inject dependencies?
    What is an advice in AOP?

J2EE:
    What is the difference between servlet config and servlet context?
    explain servlet lifecycle),
    What are prepared statement and callable statement?

Tools:
    What is a perspective in java IDE?
    What version control system you have used?.

If you are selected the Incepture HR calls you to inform the results and you need to accept the offer in short time.

Then Incepture uses some substandard 3rd party service to verify your previous employments. The 3rd party service asked me to fax W2 forms of start and end year of one employment. Then they asked contact details of another. When the contact person called them back he could not find anyone who could speak English. You call them to find out if there are any issues. Then they send out forms for drug testing.

You get the shock of your life when you read the Incepture's terms and conditions on the day you are joining.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between servlet config and servlet context?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate the hourly rate. Discuss the PTO and ask how they would represent you if the contract ended with their only client BCBS.