Incredible Technologies Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Incredible Technologies

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Incredible Technologies (Vernon Hills, IL).

Interview

Interview was performed over the phone, along with the job offer. Employment began in a part-time functionality, eventually turning full-time (< 1 year).

Interview Questions

• The Quality Assurance interview offered no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation at the time of hiring (for this position) isn't a realistic option. Later negotiations are received warmly, and as comfortable as negotiations realistically can be.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Incredible Technologies (Arlington Heights, Cook, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

The manager simply called me and we discussed what I did previously and other game related questions. It seemed mostly to make sure that I was a "normal person". He mentioned that my resume was what prompted him to call me. There were not technical questions. It was very informal, and he offered me the job over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of games do you play?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate my salary.

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Incredible Technologies in January 2010.

Interview

I applied for this position in December of 09. A month later I received notification of an initial interview. At the time they had several other candidates for the position. The interview was arranged quickly and communication was excellent. I had the initial interview, which lasted about an hour. The people were very friendly and the interview atmosphere was relaxed. While asked the regular interview type questions there was also a lot of relaxed conversation and I felt very put at ease. Unfortunately I was not offered the position, but would definitely have accepted had I been.