Indeed Interview Questions in Stamford, CT

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position and received an email requesting for a phone interview. A week or two after the phone interview i received an email requesting to come in for a interview. Very friendly. I was interviewed by 2 individuals who work in the department, they both asked very similar questions.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

I first found the account manager position on their website. Shortly after applying (two to three days), I had a phone interview and a week later was in the office for a face to face interview. If nothing else, Indeed moves swiftly through their hiring process. While I did not receive the job, they were professional and quick.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT).

Interview

They had me come in 4 times, the final interview was a presentation. They suggested a different position that I should apply for. Then made me come in 4 more times and another presentation before not getting back to me for 2 weeks to say that I didn't seem committed... I guess the 8 interviews I attended wasn't enough.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my history and how it would help me succeed. They required a sales pitch presentation at the end of the interview process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in July 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by the Talent Management Representative via email and quickly set up a phone interview with her, which lasted about 20-30 minutes. It mostly entailed talking about my experience, the position I was applying for, the company and its history, etc. Toward the end of the phone interview I was asked to come in later that week and interview in the offices in Stamford. I met with the same woman I interviewed with on the phone and she answered any initial questions I had going into a series of interviews with different members of the client support team. I met with three members of the team that day back-to-back-to-back. The length of each of them depended completely on the conversation, as it was obvious they only had a couple questions to ask and were really looking to have a dialogue. After all that, she came back in and wrapped it up and expressed interest in moving onto the next stage of the interview process. The third phase was a skills assessment done online through a link the company provided. It gave situations in which a person in this position might encounter and evaluated the responses. It took about a half hour. After that, I was asked to come back in and do another series of interviews with two more members of the team. Again, they lasted as long as the conversations that were taking place. After that, I was told that I would be contacted after the client support team collaborated. I was offered the position probably 3 or 4 days later, contingent on a background check, and was ultimately chosen shortly after I submitted my consent for the check.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation with everyone I talked to than a formal interview. It went back and forth but was not broken up into the interviewer asking a question, pause, then me answering. All of the interviews focused on getting to know me and seeing if I would be a fit for Indeed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Indeed ended up offering me more money than I asked for initially.

Client Support Specialist - Ad Agencies Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Someone set up a time when I could interview. I got a call right on schedule from an Indeed rep, and was asked the basic questions about if I knew the position, why I wanted it, etc. They went over my resume, particularly areas of interest, then ended by saying that she'd talk it over 'with the team' and see where to go from there. Nothing more than a typical screening that went badly.

Interview Questions

• Why did you go for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Had a phone interview - very standard questions asked. Next, met with the team lead - standard questions again. Met with the SVP of client services, again standard questions were asked. They really are not interested in right or wrong answers, they just want you to fit into their culture of young professionals looking to grow.

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was easy. If they like you, they will give you your expected salary (so if they find you on Linkedin or through a conference or referral, know that you have some leverage). If not, don't expect a grand salary.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in February 2014.

Interview

It is a 2 step interview process. The first step is just a standard sales interview by several of the sales managers. The second step is to do a sales presentation on their product.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like sales? What kind of event would you plan? What are your goals? Do you prefer inside or outside sales?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online, then I recieved a phone call from the recruiter who then scheduled a time for me to come in. I had an in person meeting with manager(s) to discuss my interests in the role and company, as well as previous experience in school and internships

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses, what career path are you most interested in   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT) in December 2013.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR rep, formal interview with the woman who would be my direct boss, and then an interview right after with the manager of the department. Very relaxed interview, but formal questions asked. Reviewed resume, talked about the company and the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you think it's better to be knowledgeable or organized?   1 Answer

They were very enthusiastic about be joining the team, offered 40,000 and I declined. I asked for more money because I would be relocating to the area. The HR rep said she'd talk to the manager and see what she can do. She then got back to me saying there was nothing additional they could offer. I would have accepted for 45,000 which I had told her was what I was asking for.

Small Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Indeed (Stamford, CT).

Interview

met with 2 different interviewees, both really nice and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• what do you want to work here over your present internship?   Answer Question