Indeed

Very Easy Interview

Client Support Specialist - Ad Agencies Interview

Client Support Specialist - Ad Agencies
Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Indeed in June 2014.

Interview Details – Someone set up a time when I could interview. I got a call right on schedule from an Indeed rep, and was asked the basic questions about if I knew the position, why I wanted it, etc. They went over my resume, particularly areas of interest, then ended by saying that she'd talk it over 'with the team' and see where to go from there.

Nothing more than a typical screening that went badly.

Interview Question – Why did you go for this position?   View Answer

Sales Interview

Sales
Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Indeed in September 2012.

Interview Details – Typically you will first have a telephone interview and if they like you they will invite you in for a 1st round of interviews. This round is made up of meeting with 4-6 team members who ask you a few questions and generally just try to get a feel for who you are and what you are looking to get out of working at the company. The team leader gives the most in-depth questions. If you make it through this round (I did not), they will ask you to prepare a sales pitch that you will come back and give to a larger group of employees. This was literally my first interview out of college, so I had no clue how to conduct myself.

Interview Question – They weren't trying to mess with me. Very straight forward.   Answer Question

Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Indeed in February 2012.

Interview Details – I met with a recruiter, the manager and the VP. There was a written test along with a phone test (to see how well you could communicate your thoughts). It is a good idea to review the site in order to be able to focus on you delivery rather then the content of the answer. They don't mind if you don't know the product perfectly but it definitely helped me feel more prepared.

Interview Question – The manager told me flat out, a lot of people are qualified for the job, why should they hire me. It was very blunt and made it seem like they thought very little of the position which is a shame. I felt like she wanted me to promote myself which is fine. A better way to do this probably would have been to say what makes me more qualified or a better fit that other applicants. I think this would have gotten the same answer out of me as well as not felt like they were discrediting the position.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Stamford, CT

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Indeed in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an Indeed recruiter via LinkedIn. They set up a phone screening call, which started the process. After that, they scheduled an on-site meeting with 1:1 meetings with several directors. After passing that step, they scheduled a presentation in front of a panel of directors and the Sr Director as well. Once this was over, they made the offer right away.

Interview Question – They made me sell Indeed to them on what information I could find online (only) - Their questions were designed to see if I knew enough about their product and if I could think on my feet - Not knowing the right answer was ok, as long as I had a smart reply.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated salary.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Client Support Specialist
Stamford, CT

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Indeed.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview - very standard questions asked. Next, met with the team lead - standard questions again. Met with the SVP of client services, again standard questions were asked. They really are not interested in right or wrong answers, they just want you to fit into their culture of young professionals looking to grow.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was easy. If they like you, they will give you your expected salary (so if they find you on Linkedin or through a conference or referral, know that you have some leverage). If not, don't expect a grand salary.

Accounts Receivable Associate Interview

Accounts Receivable Associate
Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Indeed in December 2013.

Interview Details – Brief phone interview with HR rep, formal interview with the woman who would be my direct boss, and then an interview right after with the manager of the department. Very relaxed interview, but formal questions asked. Reviewed resume, talked about the company and the position.

Interview Question – Do you think it's better to be knowledgeable or organized?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They were very enthusiastic about be joining the team, offered 40,000 and I declined. I asked for more money because I would be relocating to the area. The HR rep said she'd talk to the manager and see what she can do. She then got back to me saying there was nothing additional they could offer. I would have accepted for 45,000 which I had told her was what I was asking for.

Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Indeed in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied to a sponsored ad on Indeed.com and received an email a couple of days later asking to speak on the phone. I had a nice conversation on the phone with a recruiter early the next week. The phone screen went well and I was invited in to interview with two team leaders the same Friday. This interview was a pretty simple with no unexpected questions and they tell you a little more about the position. I heard back the next Monday and was scheduled for a second Friday interview with the Director of the department and a writing assessment. Passed through this stage and heard back the next Monday for a third interview with the SVP of Client Services. Waited roughly a week after this and received an offer.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or all that difficult. Mostly work experience related.   Answer Question

Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Indeed.

Interview Details – met with 2 different interviewees, both really nice and comfortable.

Interview Question – what do you want to work here over your present internship?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Client Services Interview

Client Services
Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Indeed in March 2012.

Interview Details – submitted my resume, was contacted the next morning. interviews were not difficult - they really needed employees.

Interview Question – the process was simple enough that there were no pressing questions   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management
Stamford, CT

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Indeed in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was in-depth, but easy to talk to everyone about the nuances at the company. I met with four people and the next day I received an offer to start with them.

Interview Question – Best and worst experience at previous company?   Answer Question

Worked for Indeed? Contribute to the Community!