Indegene

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

3.4

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Indegene in February 2014.

Had 2 rounds of interview. The questions were aimed at knowing the fit in between company and the candidate. In addition to it, there were some questions which were also aimed at knowing the ability of candidate to work in teams. The team which took the interview was extremely good. If the team is an indication of company culture then it is definitely a place to work.

Senior Associate Medical Writer Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Indegene.

It was a 2 step process-an online computer based exam followed by personal interview. The exam is meant to test language and basic scientific skills.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were expected from field of pharmacology. Should have good knowledge of few therapeutic areas, treatment and limitations.   View Answer

Associate Scientific Writer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Indegene.

There were three rounds. First one was essay writing, followed by an online exam on general english, summary writing, followed by an interview (which was more of HR based)

Interview Questions
    Campus placement so no negotiation

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Indegene in March 2013.

Good for Freshers .....Work as desktop support..and die as desktop support....Administration is too Worst....Robbers are Sitting as Administrator.......Full fludge harrsement...For IT they hire mostly as contract basics..but we need to do office Boy Work ....no Support from Manager..Manager is busy flirting............................................................................................!

Interview Questions
    • Third Rate attitude.....With Raghu ....Greedy Person...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Indegene in November 2012.

There were three tests. First one was aptitude test consisting of quant (around 15 ques) , verbal (around 15 ques) and English(only 5). It had sectional cutoff so attempt English section carefully as it had only 5 ques. Then there was technical interview. They were just checking basics and application of oops technology. Then there was HR round which was just normal. Interview process was cool as they were pretty friendly. Overall nice and easy selection process.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as i was fresher.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Indegene in April 2012.

First round was personal interview. Second round was case study and personality test.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Indegene in June 2011.

Online assessment test, personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Difference between western pharmaceutical market and Indian market   View Answer

I got a call after I completed my 6 months at indegene, since I need MORE experience at what I work I declined the offer.

Trainee Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Indegene in November 2010.

Written assesment followed by two sets of interview

CSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Indegene in November 2010.

nothing much ..just be confident in indegene

Clinical Trial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Indegene in March 2010.

Interview is routine quiestions nothing great. same questions are being asked to everyone.

The phase was not there