Indegene

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Indegene in February 2014.

Interview Details – Had 2 rounds of interview. The questions were aimed at knowing the fit in between company and the candidate. In addition to it, there were some questions which were also aimed at knowing the ability of candidate to work in teams. The team which took the interview was extremely good. If the team is an indication of company culture then it is definitely a place to work.

Interview Question – As such there no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Medical Writer Interview

Senior Associate Medical Writer

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Indegene.

Interview Details – It was a 2 step process-an online computer based exam followed by personal interview. The exam is meant to test language and basic scientific skills.

Interview Question – The questions were expected from field of pharmacology. Should have good knowledge of few therapeutic areas, treatment and limitations.   View Answer

Associate Scientific Writer Interview

Associate Scientific Writer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Indegene.

Interview Details – There were three rounds. First one was essay writing, followed by an online exam on general english, summary writing, followed by an interview (which was more of HR based)

Interview Question – No such questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Campus placement so no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Indegene in November 2012.

Interview Details – There were three tests. First one was aptitude test consisting of quant (around 15 ques) , verbal (around 15 ques) and English(only 5). It had sectional cutoff so attempt English section carefully as it had only 5 ques. Then there was technical interview. They were just checking basics and application of oops technology. Then there was HR round which was just normal. Interview process was cool as they were pretty friendly. Overall nice and easy selection process.

Interview Question – Will join this company at lower package ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as i was fresher.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Indegene in June 2011.

Interview Details – Online assessment test, personal interview.

Interview Question – Difference between western pharmaceutical market and Indian market   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I got a call after I completed my 6 months at indegene, since I need MORE experience at what I work I declined the offer.

Very Difficult Interview

Manager Scientific Writing Interview

Manager Scientific Writing
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Indegene in March 2009.

Interview Details – You will need to answer
Medical
General Wring Test
Medical Writing
Language and Grammar

Negotiation Details – Decent,payslips,Education and experience is considered.
The offer was explained in detail and all my doubts were cleared.
In fact they emailed the offer letter on request

Manager Scientific Writing Interview

Manager Scientific Writing
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Indegene in February 2009.

Interview Details – There is an Writing assignment ,with 5 sections.
English
Grammer
Medical science
Analytical Reasoninig
General Writing
Mecial Writing

Interview Question – Understanding of Medico-Marketing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Decent ,i.e they take into consideration :- Education,yrs of practice and current package.

Trainee Analyst Interview

Trainee Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Indegene in November 2010.

Interview Details – Written assesment followed by two sets of interview

Interview Question – Prepared with English, and report writing skills   Answer Question

Creative LEad Interview

Creative LEad
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Indegene in March 2009.

Interview Details – First we need to show our creative portfolio,and would be asked questions on the same,
then there is an online test - depening weather you are from a Flash,HTML or programming background,after that there is a technical Interview and a final HR interview

The Online assignment is very tough to crack.

Interview Question – Explain CMYK in detail ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Go with an open Mind,i think they are aware of their maths

CSM Interview

CSM
Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Indegene in November 2010.

Interview Details – nothing much ..just be confident in indegene

Interview Questions

Worked for Indegene? Contribute to the Community!