Index

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pro Interview

Pro

Interviewed at Index

Interview Details – was very good review

Interview Question – what is your dream job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – low salary

Developer Interview

Developer
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Index in March 2011.

Interview Details – Two interviews. One is about skills and expertise with some test questions about development techniques. The second one is with management, which is more informal. Technical questions are mostly about development of high load sites in LAMP environment and developing for mobile and social media.

Interview Question – How to look for bottlenecks in high load and high scalability environments.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got 10% less than I wanted. Be tough and don't let them offer you less.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Index in January 2010.

Interview Details – First I was contacted by one of the recruiter of the company if I would visit an interview. It was only one round and mainly about my technical background. After the interview I was notified about the offer that I was accepted.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I could increase a bit the salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Index? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Index interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Index employees and interview candidates.