Index Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Index

Pro Interview

Interview

was very good review

low salary

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Index (Budapest (Hungary)) in March 2011.

Interview

Two interviews. One is about skills and expertise with some test questions about development techniques. The second one is with management, which is more informal. Technical questions are mostly about development of high load sites in LAMP environment and developing for mobile and social media.

Interview Questions

• How to look for bottlenecks in high load and high scalability environments.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got 10% less than I wanted. Be tough and don't let them offer you less.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Index (Budapest (Hungary)) in January 2010.

Interview

First I was contacted by one of the recruiter of the company if I would visit an interview. It was only one round and mainly about my technical background. After the interview I was notified about the offer that I was accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I could increase a bit the salary.