IndiaMART Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.5

Telemarketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IndiaMART (Delhi, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Form Filling, HR Round, Round with Manager

Interview Questions

• How would you convince some one over the phone to take the mentioned products?   2 Answers
    • What is the expected salary?And how soon can you join?   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IndiaMART (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Firstly they lead me to wait for 1 and a half hour. Then F2F round starts. Two ladies interviewer was there. One girl was very arrogant. They are totally trying to grill me. Really disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Class and object on the basis of memory allocation?
      Threads....?

Answer Question

Associate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IndiaMART (Greater Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

1. Apti Round of programming fundamentals.....kitna describe karu..
    2. Programming Round then presentation of company propaganda
    3. Technical Interview of DBMS, OS, DataStructures, Algorithms, projects, experience
    4. HR with CEO with basic HR/MR questions

Interview Questions

• What is an abstract class, some basic sql, algorithms, OS, DBMS, project   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IndiaMART (Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

first round was aptitude followed by 2 interviews.. first interview was with the hr and second was with the manager of the business development executive.first interview was easy.. and normal introduction was asked..and in second interview they asked about the company..

Interview Questions

• how will you maintain the customer to renew his membership?   Answer Question

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IndiaMART (Noida (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Hi All , first I got a call from indiamart hr and schedule f2f technical round , i go for f2f interview it is technical round and got selected then they said our ceo is not here so you come again for f2f , 2nd day again I go for F2F again ceo taken technical round ,got selected.but they are not giving package what they mentioned on job portal . before i go i asked 100 times they said package is not a big issue but after final round they are not giving . this is totally time waste . i don't knew why these people are wasting time .

Interview Questions

• simple , all question are from google search   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IndiaMART.

Interview

Walking's and first round is general round ask only about your profile and 2 nd round would be talked by RSM discussion about your capabilities and privious profile and final is of HR round here your salary and offer letter will be finalized.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IndiaMART (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First you would get a call from the HR of IndiaMart who are constantly on the hunt for fresh recruits due to the high attrition.
    Then they would explain the process and do make you recall your details and schedule an interview at your respected location.
    The Branch Manager of the Branch would take your interview on your scheduled day and then the HR would call you again and give you her feedback.
    If you are selected the next process would be an online test to check you logical reasoning which is a joke.

Interview Questions

• Who are competitors of IndiaMart?
      What is the difference between product and service marketing?

Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at IndiaMART (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

it was direct f2f round then one online test related to sales behavoural skills,they will directly whether you are suitable to do field job,its a b2b only.are has been decided,no need to do cold call,leads will be provided,then they will ask about experience and qualification.

Interview Questions

• convincing skills-how you sale any product?how you explain?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at IndiaMART.

Interview

Aptitude round followed by technical and at last telephonic.It took around 1 week for the complete process.Better Communication Given from HR to Individuals. Negotiation regarding the compensation is not to the market standards.

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at IndiaMART (Pune (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview completely depend upon the your line manager as he will be taking your interview. But usually ask basic questions such as introduce yourself, why Indiamart,etc In my case they askesd me to introduce myself, why you want to join us, etc at the end they ask you to pitch a product which was important question and decision maker