Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Indian Army
- Army Officer (10)
- Lieutenant (10)
- Engineer (7)
- Engineering (3)
- Ues (2)
- Military (2)
- Major (2)
- Junior Engineer (1)
- Lieutenant Col (1)
- Tgc-115 (1)
- Lieutinant (1)
- Officer's Grade Post In Technical Cadre (1)
- Ues Scheme (1)
- Leutinent (1)
- Electrical Supervisor Aviation (NbSub) (1)
- Brigadier In Indian Army (1)
- Technical Entry (1)
- Officer (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Indian Army (Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in February 2015.
Few questions were asked of general knowledge. Few were personality related. Then their were two to three technical questions. Hobbies is a big point which you need to prepare carefully, which can be helpful in army maybe indirectly.
- No OfferDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Indian Army (Bangalore (India)).
You have to crack the ssb interview which is kindof tricky. Has got so many tests basically used to findout whether the candidate has got leadership skills. The interview process consists of 5 days. Could be in banglore or bhopal mainly. If you do some ssb coachings you will aware of the process.
- They showed a picture on the projector for 30 secs and asked us to write a story based on that. The picture was hardly clear. But that doesnt matter. You gotta write a story that comes to your mind. If you couldnt write anything you lose. Based on the story written there will be a group discussion with a group of 15 members and they ask the group to arrive at a common story 1 Answer
- Declined Offer
Personal Interview was just taken.No GD or any other process.My Interview took around 25-30 minutes where I was given situations.Some of the technical questions,In my case less but the interviewers who were majors both were trying to put stress on me regularly.Still hope worked and I qualified for the next level.
- If you have been offered a high salary from an MNC and Indian Army pay scale is less as compared to it,Which one will you be choosing? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The Army is looking at unique traits in the individual. He/She has to be analytical and a decision maker who can achieve the given task. A team member and not an individual who seeks to decide the overall good of the organisation as a whole.
- what if one of your team mate gets injured and your task still remains unfulfilled what would you do. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Indian Army.
First a Screening Test is taken by the Army on the day of reporting with all the candidates. On the basis of test, the candidates are short-listed from the candidates. The short listed candidates are then taken on a 5 day interview process with the activities involving indoor and outdoor activities. On the last day, known as Conference Day, the candidates get to know whether they are selected for further process involving medical or not.
- Please describe your story in the exact words without looking at it. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Indian Army.
I applied for the University Entry Scheme(UES) for Engineers. The notifications come around May/June. Students in the pre-final year(3rd yr/5th sem) are eligible. They notify beforehand about the interview which takes place in November(likely). They would visit your campus for direct interview.
In my college, no G.D was conducted though, in many colleges it is. Questions are basic technical based and can be answered without very thorough preparation. If you qualify, you will be called for SSB interview.
- Is Hacking good? If no why is it still taught in colleges? Answer Question
- No OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Indian Army in January 2014.
Group discussions over some general and current topics.The result will be announced immediatly after that round. Some will be eliminated . Immediateky after this, an interview will be conducted. The results of the interviews will be sent to the college in 3-4 weeks.
- Nothing asked was difficult to be answered, They just asked for a few real time experiences. Answer Question
- Declined OfferEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Indian Army.
First a group discussion followed by an interview and then you get a call letter if you are selected for SSB.
- General discussion regarding yourself and you views. You need to be confident and portray strong desire to work for the forces. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Did not attend the SSB.
Helpful (5)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Indian Army (New Delhi (India)) in September 2013.
College communicated to interested students to apply with applications.All students applied,were however called for interview.Interview,in general,was very brief with one or two questions asked.Results were declared on next day with further SSB details for selected ones.
- What would you do if your senior asks for your help in his mis-doings with favour in future? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Indian Army (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)).
- What is Nano Robotics Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review