Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Indian Hotels Company
- Assistant Engineer (1)
- Intern (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Deputy Chief Engineer (1)
- Executive Guest Relations & Activities (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Indian Hotels Company (Mumbai (India)).
three rounds of interviews
- none actually, except they might ask some technical questions about food and beverage Answer Question
there was no negotiation as it was the first job
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Indian Hotels Company in October 2010.
Within one day of applying online, was called by the HR coordinator. We had a "mini interview" and I was invited to interview with the Assistant HR Director for 30 minute interview. I then held another interview wiht the Director of Learning and Development who would be my boss.The next morning after the interview, the HR Coordinator called me back and asked if I could come in that day for a drug test. After I showed up that day, I was offered the job (so long as the drug test came back clear).
- Tell me about a time when you had a confrontation with a colleague? And how did you resolve it? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Indian Hotels Company in January 2009.
cordial and friendly
- why did you chose hotel industry 2 Answers
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Indian Hotels Company (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2008.
- Submit application
- Initial telephonic interview
- Interview with HR
- Interview with concerned HOD
- Interview with General Manager
- If required shall be interviewed at Corporate.
Age defying I could do and therefore I compromised on my pay & perks.
I'll advice others to negotiate hard for pay & perks because later it depends upon Bosses not performances only. Ofcource performance is somewhat important.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Indian Hotels Company (Bangalore (India)) in June 2008.
Written Test, technical & aptitude followed by interview.
- Define Business Ethics ? Questions on ethical dilemma. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review