Indian Hotels Company

Very Difficult Interview

Executive Guest Relations & Activities Interview

Executive Guest Relations & Activities
Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Indian Hotels Company in August 2008.

Interview Details – Very simple
- Submit application
- Initial telephonic interview
- Interview with HR
- Interview with concerned HOD
- Interview with General Manager
- If required shall be interviewed at Corporate.

Interview Questions

• What's your salary expectations?
    They talk mostly about core skills and if you are comfortable then Only salary will be the toughest call one has to take, otherwise there is always a scope of getting through if you know your job.
      View Answer
  • What's your family background?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Age defying I could do and therefore I compromised on my pay & perks.
I'll advice others to negotiate hard for pay & perks because later it depends upon Bosses not performances only. Ofcource performance is somewhat important.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Indian Hotels Company.

Interview Details – three rounds of interviews

Interview Question – none actually, except they might ask some technical questions about food and beverage   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation as it was the first job

Deputy Chief Engineer Interview

Deputy Chief Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Indian Hotels Company in June 2008.

Interview Details – Written Test, technical & aptitude followed by interview.

Interview Question – Define Business Ethics ? Questions on ethical dilemma.   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Assistant Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Indian Hotels Company in January 2009.

Interview Details – cordial and friendly

Interview Question – why did you chose hotel industry   View Answers (2)

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Indian Hotels Company in October 2010.

Interview Details – Within one day of applying online, was called by the HR coordinator. We had a "mini interview" and I was invited to interview with the Assistant HR Director for 30 minute interview. I then held another interview wiht the Director of Learning and Development who would be my boss.The next morning after the interview, the HR Coordinator called me back and asked if I could come in that day for a drug test. After I showed up that day, I was offered the job (so long as the drug test came back clear).

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a confrontation with a colleague? And how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Worked for Indian Hotels Company? Contribute to the Community!