Indian Navy Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

3.2

Mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Indian Navy (Bhopal (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

firstly it was a GD on common topics followed by the interview in which they can ask you about anything from GK to engg topics like ic engines , RAC , FM etc

University Entry Scheme Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Indian Navy (Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

The panel comprising of Indian navy officials first divided students into groups of 6 members each and held GD. Topic for us was " Entrance of western culture into india: a curse or a nedd of the hour?" Then they held PI. In PI they asked to tell about your parentys, marks in tenth twelth and enggineering and also your acheivements.

Interview Questions

• In PI they asked to tell about parents name details relatives and so on to know about your family relationships.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No there is SSB intervies ahead of this.

Sub-lieutenant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Indian Navy (Vadodara (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

During campus selection there were two rounds. First one was Group Discussion among 20 students. To crack this round is to SPEAK along with accepting and respecting others views. Never be Bossy and also never be too quiet. The selected students were then called for Personal Interview.

Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Indian Navy (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was an interview + gd under university entry scheme First of all, it was a 2 minute personal interview in which we had to give our introduction & they ask us why do you want to join navy Then it was a group discussion Our topic was Should budget on defences be increased or not? Then they ask conclusion & process ended

Interview Questions

• What do you want to change in indian navy website   1 Answer

Sublieutanat Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Indian Navy.

Interview

1.Introduction about Indian Navy, opportunities, benefits, scope, criteria 2.Group Discussion and 3.Personal Interview ( questions regarding yourself and general knowledge and gen. awareness questions to test your interest in the community and how much you are aware about the news and situations in your country and in foriegn countries)

Interview Questions

• general awareness questions about the current appointed ministers, knowledge about foreign countries etc.........   Answer Question

ELECTRICAL SAILOR Interview

Interview

Physical Fitness test, medical fitness test, examination

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernākulam (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Indian Navy (Ernākulam (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Hiring by appointment against existing vacancies through a written test followed by interview. There is a set procedure for this. A Board of Officers detailed for the purpose carry out the written test and interview and then shortlisting eligible candidates out of which vacancies are filled.

Negotiation

I am not supposed to reveal.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Indian Navy (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Written Test followed by 3-5 days service selection board interview with medical examination

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this service   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non

Officer - Navy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Indian Navy (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

SSB interviews are a 5 day process. On the first day, there is an initial screening test is conducted. The maximum eliminations happen on that day. If you are screened out, you are sent back the same day. All those who survive the screening are put through the next 4 days of interview process which include group tasks - physical and non physical, individual tasks - physical and non physical, group discussions, personal interviews, panel interviews etc. Final result is based on the assessments of these five days. If selected, the candidate has to undergo a complete medical examination.

Interview Questions

• during situation reaction exercises - group tasks or individual ones, you might be given situations which have no straight answers. In which ever way you react, there might be casualties / dangers / errors. The aim is to minimize the errors and come out with a logical solution.   1 Answer

LEMA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Indian Navy (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

selected by entrance test, physical test and medical test...no interview

Interview Questions

• its easy pass...u need a little practice   1 Answer

Negotiation

dont accept it