Indian Oil ENGINEERING OFFICER Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.8

Officer/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Oil (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

There was an initial group discussion and group task. These were very easy and they gave a lot of allowances as if they weren't event concerned about these results. Then I had a technical interview. For my branch, they were taking up a whole lot of time and the interview got over only by 9.00 pm

Interview Questions

• fluid dynamics, basic hr questions, about their product   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Indian Oil

Officer/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Oil (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

they asked about the basics in Fluid mechanics and machinery like NPSH, differences between pumps,basic line diagram of centrifugal pump,purpose of siphon pipe..next they asked about some general topic questions like separate telangana movement,noble prize winners,firat and recent bharath ratna awarded to...

Engineer/Officers Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Oil (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

By GATE Score. They started by asking about my favorite topic. I told Networks, so asked some question related to Networks. Why UDP is used when TCP is there? Which device is used to convert digital to analog signals in transmission? Then they asked about my Project.

Interview Questions

• They asked some practical questions like whether I use Email app on my smartphone and when the mails arrive whether they stored on phone or on server and pulled from there?   Answer Question

Engineering Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Oil in December 2011.

Interview

A resume short list followed by a 20 min interview

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were very straight forward. HR questions were a bit tough   Answer Question

Engineering Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Oil in February 2011.

Interview

applied in december ,shortlisted through gate score ,then group discussion , group task and finally faced interview. Personal interview was awesome. then after 15 days induction program at Iipm Gurgaon, marketing division was alloted to me.

Interview Questions

• Brief yourself. technical question based on my mechanical background   1 Answer