Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Indian Oil
- Engineer (13)
- Officer Grade A (9)
- Production Engineer (3)
- Electrical Engineer (3)
- Intern (3)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Mechanical Engineer (3)
- Engineering Officer (2)
- Operations Officer (2)
- Process Engineer (2)
- Law Officer (2)
- Officer Trainee (2)
- Officer/Engineer (2)
- Officer/Engineer(Instrumentation) (1)
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) (1)
- Operations&Amp; Maintenance Engineer (1)
- Gae (1)
- Project Engineer In Pipeline Projects (1)
- Cost Trainee (1)
- Officer(Trainee) (1)
- Engineer/Officers (1)
- Quality Officer (1)
- Human Resource (1)
- Management Trainee (1)
- Manager (1)
- Chemical Engineer (1)
- Deputy Manager (1)
- Engineering Assistant (1)
- Assistant Officer (1)
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Oil (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.
There was an initial group discussion and group task. These were very easy and they gave a lot of allowances as if they weren't event concerned about these results. Then I had a technical interview. For my branch, they were taking up a whole lot of time and the interview got over only by 9.00 pm
- fluid dynamics, basic hr questions, about their product 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Indian Oil
Officer/Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Oil (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.
they asked about the basics in Fluid mechanics and machinery like NPSH, differences between pumps,basic line diagram of centrifugal pump,purpose of siphon pipe..next they asked about some general topic questions like separate telangana movement,noble prize winners,firat and recent bharath ratna awarded to...
- tell me about yourself? 1 Answer
Engineer/Officers InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Oil (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.
By GATE Score. They started by asking about my favorite topic. I told Networks, so asked some question related to Networks. Why UDP is used when TCP is there? Which device is used to convert digital to analog signals in transmission? Then they asked about my Project.
- They asked some practical questions like whether I use Email app on my smartphone and when the mails arrive whether they stored on phone or on server and pulled from there? Answer Question
Engineering Officer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Oil in December 2011.
A resume short list followed by a 20 min interview
- Technical questions were very straight forward. HR questions were a bit tough Answer Question
Engineering Officer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Oil in February 2011.
applied in december ,shortlisted through gate score ,then group discussion , group task and finally faced interview. Personal interview was awesome. then after 15 days induction program at Iipm Gurgaon, marketing division was alloted to me.
- Brief yourself. technical question based on my mechanical background 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review