Indiana Pacers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Marketing Intern Interview

Database Marketing Intern
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Indiana Pacers in June 2010.

Interview Details – Took several months from the time I submitted my resume to the time I actually had an interview. Lack of communication between employer and potential employees. Much of this time was when the Pacers were in the off-season and could not have been THAT busy.

Both the phone interview and behavioral interview were basic interviews. Met with a few different people during the in person interviews.

People aren't overly friendly in the work place, they treat interns poorly.

The work done is interesting and could be useful. Would recommend doing the internship, but use it as an experience gainer as opposed to a career builder.

Interview Question – Pointed out what they thought my biggest weakness was, asked how I'd deal with this weakness in the workplace.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, it's an unpaid internship

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Indiana, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Indiana Pacers in March 2009.

Interview Details – I attended a job fair in Indianapolis and submitted my resume to the woman working behind the Indiana Pacers desk, who said they had several openings for an inside sales position within the organization. After a few weeks (two maybe) I received a phone call inquiring as to when I would be available to interview. Questions centered around experience in sales and college courses.

Interview Question – Describe your sales strategy   Answer Question

Worked for Indiana Pacers? Contribute to the Community!