Indiana Professional Management Group

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Marion, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Indiana Professional Management Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – In hindsight, I should have known that something was amiss when I applied and upon handing in my application I was called the next day for an interview. When I arrived, the questions given were very rudimentary and general. Little was discussed that was specific to case management other than my prior work history. Emphasis from the beginning was making sure I saw everyone on my caseload so that we could bill and I could get paid.

Interview Question – Are you acceptable to larger caseloads if it means an increase to your monthly paycheck.   Answer Question

Bloomington, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Indiana Professional Management Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – Came by the main office to drop off my application. About 10 days later I received a call to come in for an interview with a supervisor. The interview went well and the questions were very simple. I have experience in case management so the questions were very easy and open ended.

Interview Question – None. Questions were very simple and generalized.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was base with opportunity for increase with increased caseload.

South Bend, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Indiana Professional Management Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – Saw that they had an opening for a case manager position in South Bend so went to their office and completed an application. About two weeks later was called for an interview with one of the IPMG supervisors. We met at the office and have to say that the interview was very simple. I had come from a case management background so the questions were very straight-forward and not hard at all.

Interview Question – None were exceptionally hard.   Answer Question

Evansville, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Indiana Professional Management Group in September 2012.

Interview Details – Met with supervisor who explained the nature of the job and what my caseload would look like. I am a single mom so I was happy that the job ad said that the cases would be in Evansville. Liked that I could manage my the number of cases and could increase the number to increase my salary. Questions were typical for a case management-type job and since I was coming from a Provider, they were not hard at all.

Interview Question – Would you be able to travel to cities outside of Evansville to see families.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – base salary with ability to add families to my case load to increase.

Munster, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Indiana Professional Management Group.

Interview Details – Was new to Munster but had experience as a case manager with w Private provider. Heard that IPMG was hiring so that it would be a good opportunity. Completed and submitted my application and after about 10 days heard back from them, asking if I was still interested. I said yes and went to their office for an interview. It lasted about an hour and was pretty easy with no real challenging questions. After a week, heard back with a job offer which I accepted.

Interview Question – No real difficult questions. Very simple, general interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy. Salary is based on caseload so I was able to add as many consumers until I reached a salary I felt comfortable with.

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Indiana Professional Management Group in February 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted an online application and received a call to set up an interview about 2 weeks later. When I arrived at the office, the supervisor who was to interview me was running late so had to wait for about 45 minutes. When they finally arrived, they apologized saying that they had to fill in for a case manager who'd recently left the company. The interview itself was very standard with questions related to my prior case management experience and willingness to work independently with little supervision. I was fine with that as I've always had good time management skills. About a week after that, I was offered the job and have been with the company ever since.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any difficult questions although the hardest part of the interview for me was thinking that the supervisor doing the interview seemed to be pre-occupied and not as engaged in our conversation. I told myself they were tired from having done a meeting prior and it didn't matter as I subsequently was hired.   Answer Question

Case Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Indiana Professional Management Group.

Interview Details – Submitted an online application. I personally knew several existing employees through working for a related agency, and used a Case Manager's name (with her permission) on my application. I was called for an interview within two weeks. The interview was scheduled for the following week. I was called and offered a job the day following the interview. I started three weeks later (due to scheduling conflicts on my behalf, they offered me an earlier start date).

Interview Question – There is a written essay component to the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't attempt to negotiate.

Corydon, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Indiana Professional Management Group.

Interview Details – Harder than heck to get an interview. Writing sample will be requested (they give you the question and you respond on the spot). Once interviewed, it will take forever to get an answer. You have to have a degree and experience working with the DD population.

Interview Question – The writing sample. Take your time and remember that grammar and spelling count.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no, negotiation. This is a non profit, they do not have a margin for bargaining.

Case Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Indiana Professional Management Group in July 2009.

Interview Details – Online Application, Interviewed by Management Staff with several years of experience, Interview Questions were job competency specific, written essay, and interviewer was very open to answering job specific questions.

Interview Question – All questions were difficult but made me really think about my past work experiences   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online - interviewed at Indiana Professional Management Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, first interview was laid back but intense. Very detailed questions and some essay questions required. the interviewer had been with the company for many years and began by explaining the position in more detail which was nice. The questions were very job specific and relevant.

Interview Question – The essay question was a little different that what I expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very understanding and helpful

Worked for Indiana Professional Management Group? Contribute to the Community!