Indianapolis Star Interview Questions

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Indianapolis Star in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from HR to screen me for the position. After a 30 minute call, they told me the next step was passing my name on to the hiring manager. He contacted me within 72 hours and set up an in-person interview. I interviewed for about an hour, and he asked about experience, some questions, and for me to tell him about myself. I also interviewed with another team manager for about 30 minutes to see if I might also work for a role he was filling. Post-interview I was sent links to take an assessment online.

After the first interview, I had another in person where I was told the next steps and shown around the building. They discussed more about the pay and benefits in this meeting. About 24 hours after the interview I got a phone call initial offer pending background and drug test. I had 72 hours to get this completed and then got a call when everything was official and approved. I came in to receive a written offer and I accepted on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Indianapolis Star in December 2010.

Interview

2 Phone interviews then flown in for formal sit down with VP and HR manager. They seemed un-prepared and I could tell they had not fully reviewed my resume due to the long pauses and reviewing of it.

Interview Questions

• Nothing dissicult or unexpected pretty standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to get 2 weeks additional weeks vacation

Customer Service for Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Indianapolis Star (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. The recruiter was basically asking me questions, writing them down to send the the manager to see if they wanted to call me in for a one on one interview.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Indianapolis Star (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2010.

Interview

Each of the people I interviewed with did not speak to the previous interviewer and they asked the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do I want to be in ten years.....   1 Answer

Got bad references thru Linkedin regarding the company.

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Indianapolis Star (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2009.

Interview

Typical interview process.