Indigo Books & Music Interview Questions in Calgary, AB

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Indigo Books & Music (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Immediately after application, I submitted an online personality test. Around a week later, I received a call from the store inviting me to come in for an interview. The interview process was quite simple -- a laundry list of questions about challenges faced throughout previous jobs, how I would react to situations, etc. Most job-specific question asked was "what are you reading?"

Interview Questions

Customer Experience Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Indigo Books & Music (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2008.

Interview

I was called the same day I dropped my resume off at their store. Was asked to come for an interview the very next day. Interview was about 20 minutes long with the Manager and Assistant Manager, and was outside of the store where it wasn't as busy. They were polite and made me feel comfortable. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Asked what my worst customer experience was and how I handled an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always ask to be paid more than minimum wage, especially if you have more experience in the book or customer service industry.