Inditex Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2014
Updated Jul 7, 2014

2.5

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Inditex in May 2014.

non-sense questions for management trainee position like they are hiring store manager in one-to-one interview. The first group discussion interview was okey they asked numbers about Inditex group and you just have to show yourself there. but in one-to one; there was an inexperienced human resources staff and her manner was completely irritant.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if your sales people say that you are oppressive manager and they are demotivated?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Inditex in October 2013.

There 2 different interviews.First the general meeting and 1st elimination by face to face talking then the 2nd elimination in an other day with groups of 8-10.They are evaluating your team work,how you are going to act in the case of crisis and knowledge of fashion.If you pass both you are hired.It is a very detailed job interview for such job. It shows the importance they give.

Interview Questions
    • Let's say one customer came with a dog and wanted you to hold it when s/he was trying some clothes but you are so busy,what would you do? Could you solve it without losing the customer?   Answer Question

Footwear Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elda (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elda (Spain)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Inditex.

usually are really large proces of selection

Interview Questions
    • they ask my if I are organiced or not ,and I told , no   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Inditex.

I apply in the store and the process took 5 days

Interview Questions
    • It was funny because i didn't expected the question but they ask me why i move to London with a weather like this   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Inditex.

They called me on the phone about a month after I applied online and scheduled a group interview. There were about 20 of us and we sat around this big table and were asked to say something about ourselves. They wanted to know how many of their brands we know. After that we were asked to wait - they would call out the names of the people that have been chosen for the 1:1 interview. My name was called so I went to the oter room with one of their HR people. She offered me a part time job which I accepted and told me I would be contacted in the next few days to come back to the office to sign the papers.

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Inditex.

Giving cv to recruitment center, group interviu, manager interviu. They hiring everybody at this moment. People who speak english or not. Look good or not. So so desperate.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Inditex in October 2013.

We were invited to an assesment at the head office in Regent Street. I was worried about what to wear but turning up there is no need as everyone was very casual and I seemed to be the smartest in dolly shoes, a black blazer, black vest and black leggings. Very casual interview/assessment. There was about 30 people including me. We were asked questions after watching two different videos, one about how the clothing process is made and then put into the stores. The second was about a day in the life of Zara. After the questions and videos we were each given an application form. You had to tick which stores you would be interested in working and what positions you would like to work ect sales assistant, cashier or stock room. I ticked sales assistant and cashier. Then what hours you would be available to work and references which you have to have at least one of. After you had filled it in their were two members of staff at the front of the room which went over your application form with you to overview what hours and positions you wanted. That only lasted at most two minutes and then you were free to leave. I got a call three hours later and they offered me stock room, which I didn't tick and part time when I wanted full time. Also, they offered me a job at one of the stores which I said I knew least about. I also told them I wanted a customer facing role which they basically ignored. To be honest you really need to stress what you want when they go over your application with you so they don't mess you around. I declined the job as I wasn't going to leave an assistant manager position for a stock room. You would think they would of realised that. So all in all the application form was a bit pointless for me to fill out as they didn't take any notice of my specifications.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were, what do you know about inditex? What do the in store roles require you to do? What brands do inditex cover?   View Answer

The offer was everything that I hadn't ticked on the application form which was pointless. Wait of my time because they didn't listen to any of my specifications.

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kiev (Ukraine)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Inditex in November 2011.

Group assessment. Interview with Spanish HR, very interesting.

Interview Questions
    • If you will find 1000000$ what will you do?   View Answer
    not qualified HR in our country

Management Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Inditex.

The company was recruiting on campus. I submitted my resume before attending the company presentation, then I was invited to an interview, which also took place on campus as well. It was a very brief first round interview to screen applicants to see if they have the qualifications as well as the interest to join the program.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were typical interview questions, such as tell me about your work experience, qualities that make you stand out from other candidates, are you willing to relocate.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Inditex.

Phone interview with HR
    Personal interview with your direct job
    Some tasks to proof your capabilities

They were willing to negotiate if you brough expertise to the team

Worked for Inditex? Contribute to the Community!