Indra Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2014
Updated Aug 27, 2014

2.5

Manager Interview

The most important is to know the team and your boss. Similar positions end up in different carrers.
    The nterview prcess is not very different from others. The key person in your direct boss, HR are not very involved in the Y / N decisión.

No negotiation

Junior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Indra in June 2010.

First, there is an exam, once you passed it, you'll be notified by an HR for your interview then another interview, depending on the urgency of the people

Interview Questions
    • Depends on your skills and specialization are the question, just read and relax   Answer Question
    It's easy because I'm a newly grad at that time

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Indra.

I sent my curriculum on email, I got a call like a month later when they need people to develop in .NET, first they sent me a test by email, 40 questions, I answered it and then they call me to an interview which was first with a pyschologist from HR, then with an engineer (who later became my boss). After this interview, I got another meeting with HR to negotiate my salary and that's how I got it.

Interview Questions
    • In general they were simple questions, some technical, some about my previous jobs, nothing unexpected really.   Answer Question
    They offer too little, so I asked more, then they rised the offer, not as much as I wanted but It was ok

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Indra in March 2014.

3 interviews (but only cuz i was joining hr). very laid back, made me feel very comfortable. i first had to take an iq test and essay personality test. then i was interviewed by someone from hr, then by my immediate superior, then by the head of hr.

Interview Questions
    • most unexpected question: what can you do for this country? what can you contribute to society?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Indra in August 2010.

Got contacted by email.
    Company did not pay for transport expenses to do the interview.
    First interview with Technical side of company.
    Second interview with HR.
    No health checks.
    No margin to negotiate salary. No bonus or similar.
    Slow process.

No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Indra in December 2013.

I was phoned for an interview. I was interviewed by HR, basic questions like strengths, personality, difficult problem encountered and how you solved it. Technical interview was for a business analyst. They asked me what was my course, what did I do there, how do I analyze and propose solutions to problems. How I gather data, how I interview the company (my project).

Interview Questions
    • most unexpected question is What is your motivation in life, . (HR interview)

Technical interview: Since my couse and projects let me choose between a programmer or an analyst or both at the same time, he asked me in a project what would I prefer, to be a programmer or an analyst.
        View Answer
    I did not negotiate since it was already high

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alcobendas (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alcobendas (Spain)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Indra in February 2014.

They phoned me. The interview had two stages. First stage: meeting with HR recruiter. I had to do three tests(Numerical Test, Test of English language knowledge and psychometric test). Second stage: meeting with two technical recruiters.

Interview Questions
    • Desired characteristics of your boss
      Strong and weak points of your personality
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Indra.

HR interview and an intelligence test , numerical series

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Indra in January 2009.

One HR interview to comment my resume. One talk with an expert (a category inside Indra) to comment technical aspects of the project I was being hired for. The expert had sound technical knowledge of the project, we spent one hour talking. Both were friendly. No specific technical questions or exercises.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I asked for the top salary for the job inside the company and they agreed.

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online - interviewed at Indra in December 2009.

position posted in infojobs.com, invited for a group interview and a logical test

Interview Questions
    • the group interview was about a case where you had to expose your opinion.   View Answer
    take or leave

Worked for Indra? Contribute to the Community!