Indra

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

2.4

Manager Interview

The most important is to know the team and your boss. Similar positions end up in different carrers.
    The nterview prcess is not very different from others. The key person in your direct boss, HR are not very involved in the Y / N decisión.

No negotiation

Junior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Indra in June 2010.

First, there is an exam, once you passed it, you'll be notified by an HR for your interview then another interview, depending on the urgency of the people

Interview Questions
    • Depends on your skills and specialization are the question, just read and relax   Answer Question
    It's easy because I'm a newly grad at that time

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Indra.

Exam about personality, basic math, logic, patterns, spotting the errors, Initial HR Interview which was very basic only about strengths and weakness, things you like and don't, Technical Interview which was not really technical, similar to HR interview just with the Project Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Explain something about a previous work done or project for fresh grads.   View Answer
    I just accepted the offer. Try to negotiate an increase if you think the offer is lower than expected.

Intern Interview

I was informed in a university forum, and gave my curriculum. Then I was required in the central for psychotechnical test. The tests were all on pc, consisting on an English test, a simulated group activity, a reasoning test, and a test that puts you on stress situations. Then I had a personal interview with hr.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Indra.

I applied by a online jobsite just after get my degree.
    There were 3 interviews: Manager, Director & HR. The Manager and the Director interview focused in technical skills (Databases, OO...) and job attitude. The HR interview was one guy talking about the company and the career process.
    All process took 4 or 5 hours.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Indra.

I sent my curriculum on email, I got a call like a month later when they need people to develop in .NET, first they sent me a test by email, 40 questions, I answered it and then they call me to an interview which was first with a pyschologist from HR, then with an engineer (who later became my boss). After this interview, I got another meeting with HR to negotiate my salary and that's how I got it.

Interview Questions
    • In general they were simple questions, some technical, some about my previous jobs, nothing unexpected really.   Answer Question
    They offer too little, so I asked more, then they rised the offer, not as much as I wanted but It was ok

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Indra in March 2014.

3 interviews (but only cuz i was joining hr). very laid back, made me feel very comfortable. i first had to take an iq test and essay personality test. then i was interviewed by someone from hr, then by my immediate superior, then by the head of hr.

Interview Questions
    • most unexpected question: what can you do for this country? what can you contribute to society?   Answer Question

SAP Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Indra in March 2014.

The process consisted in 6 tests in group and idividual, plus an interview with human resources and a closing technical interview. The tests where related to english skills, professional ease, logic, group interaction, business presentation,

Interview Questions
    • Fast presentation with a ppt (15') of an individual solution for a business case centered in the financial problems a company faces.   Answer Question
    None, acceptance of conditions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alcobendas (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alcobendas (Spain)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Indra in February 2014.

They phoned me. The interview had two stages. First stage: meeting with HR recruiter. I had to do three tests(Numerical Test, Test of English language knowledge and psychometric test). Second stage: meeting with two technical recruiters.

Interview Questions
    • Desired characteristics of your boss
      Strong and weak points of your personality

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Indra in December 2013.

I was phoned for an interview. I was interviewed by HR, basic questions like strengths, personality, difficult problem encountered and how you solved it. Technical interview was for a business analyst. They asked me what was my course, what did I do there, how do I analyze and propose solutions to problems. How I gather data, how I interview the company (my project).

Interview Questions
    • most unexpected question is What is your motivation in life, . (HR interview)

Technical interview: Since my couse and projects let me choose between a programmer or an analyst or both at the same time, he asked me in a project what would I prefer, to be a programmer or an analyst.

View Answer
    I did not negotiate since it was already high