Indra Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.5

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Indra (Miami, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Telephone asking about my Allegro experience in my previous company. English. Time that I would like to live in North America. They asked for my previous experience in Deloitte (Spain) working for Gas Natural Fenosa as team leader

Manager Interview

Interview

The most important is to know the team and your boss. Similar positions end up in different carrers.
    The nterview prcess is not very different from others. The key person in your direct boss, HR are not very involved in the Y / N decisión.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Indra in June 2010.

Interview

First, there is an exam, once you passed it, you'll be notified by an HR for your interview then another interview, depending on the urgency of the people

Interview Questions

• Depends on your skills and specialization are the question, just read and relax   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's easy because I'm a newly grad at that time

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Indra (Barcelona (Spain)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview had three different phases:
    1- Interviewer and company presentation
    2- Brief CV review.
    3- Two different cases

Be prepare to answer questions such as:
    1- Mention three different aspects that make your CV unique
    2- First business case was a typical brain teaser (i.e., how many litters of gasoline are sold in one day in Spain)
    3- The second case was a typical consulting interview case (i.e, a telco company which is present in two similar market, but in one it has 60% market share and in the other one 10%... Why this happens and what solutions you could propose?)

Interview Questions

• 1- Mention three different aspects that make your CV unique

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Indra.

Interview

It was more of a really flexible technical talk. Showed the recruiter my previous experience with ABAP and my other professional experiences. I did one phone screening interview followed by a personal one in the Indra belo Horizonte office

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Indra (Pasig, Rizal (Philippines)).

Interview

Exam about personality, basic math, logic, patterns, spotting the errors, Initial HR Interview which was very basic only about strengths and weakness, things you like and don't, Technical Interview which was not really technical, similar to HR interview just with the Project Manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain something about a previous work done or project for fresh grads.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just accepted the offer. Try to negotiate an increase if you think the offer is lower than expected.

Intern Interview

Interview

I was informed in a university forum, and gave my curriculum. Then I was required in the central for psychotechnical test. The tests were all on pc, consisting on an English test, a simulated group activity, a reasoning test, and a test that puts you on stress situations. Then I had a personal interview with hr.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Indra.

Interview

I applied by a online jobsite just after get my degree.
    There were 3 interviews: Manager, Director & HR. The Manager and the Director interview focused in technical skills (Databases, OO...) and job attitude. The HR interview was one guy talking about the company and the career process.
    All process took 4 or 5 hours.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Indra.

Interview

I sent my curriculum on email, I got a call like a month later when they need people to develop in .NET, first they sent me a test by email, 40 questions, I answered it and then they call me to an interview which was first with a pyschologist from HR, then with an engineer (who later became my boss). After this interview, I got another meeting with HR to negotiate my salary and that's how I got it.

Interview Questions

• In general they were simple questions, some technical, some about my previous jobs, nothing unexpected really.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer too little, so I asked more, then they rised the offer, not as much as I wanted but It was ok

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Indra (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2014.

Interview

3 interviews (but only cuz i was joining hr). very laid back, made me feel very comfortable. i first had to take an iq test and essay personality test. then i was interviewed by someone from hr, then by my immediate superior, then by the head of hr.

Interview Questions

• most unexpected question: what can you do for this country? what can you contribute to society?   Answer Question