Indus Valley Consultants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Patiala (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Indus Valley Consultants in August 2012.

Interview Details – The overall process involved clearing an exam set by the company itself and was followed by two interviews in which my genuineness was tested.

Interview Question – Asked a lot of puzzles   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Indus Valley Consultants in January 2010.

Interview Details – I had phone interview for contract position. I applied through employee referral. Interview was mostly behavioral. Not many technical questions. Then i had a 1:1 interview with a technical manager. he was more interested into my coding skills in Java and OOAD concepts. It was easy.

Interview Question – What are the different ways to clone an object??   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Indus Valley Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Indus Valley Consultants Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Indus Valley Consultants employees and interview candidates.