IndusInd Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2014
Updated Sep 28, 2014

3.1

Acquisition Manager Interview

I liked the atmosphere there and the people too seemed to be helpful. Interview was easy and consisted of 3 rounds. 1st was introduction, 2nd was GD and last was PI.

Interview Questions
    • Every question was routine question and nothing was difficult   Answer Question

Relationships Manager Interview

The whole process took 2 weeks
    1st round was telephonic interview with reporting manager in which they asked about my current job role and responsibilities. My basic info and current salary. About my family and my background.
    2nd round was again telephonic one, but this time with zonal head. He also asked some what same questions.
    3rd round was with HR.
    And then I got my offer letter with in 2weeks.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate hard. It works.

Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at IndusInd Bank.

IndusInd Bank outsourced the hiring process to a consultancy. Got to know through news paper advertisement. The consultancy took first month's salary worth of money for training purpose; and the training was inadequate. The recruitment process was in two stages...
    1. Written test
    2. Personal Interview

Interview was very basic...just personal questions and the explanations of nature of work. If we accepted that and showed some good attitude they hired...

The terms were non-negotiable

Associate Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at IndusInd Bank in June 2014.

2-3 rounds of interview all personal no aptitude test or writing test
    we have to generate leads and collect the docs by ourself..it is a self oriented job
    no data support
    we have to not only do saving account we have to sale life insurance health insurance credit cards and almost everything

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IndusInd Bank in January 2014.

Process starts with group discussion and then one face to face interview. Nothing specific they asked only general questions on your own capabilities and what makes you different from others.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected situation was when they told 2 students among 3 that they were not selected after telling them earlier that they have been selected and confirming them.   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IndusInd Bank in January 2014.

The Hiring process is very very simple. The candidate gets a very clear communication always.

My process Started with the initial contact with the regional Sales manager. Wherein I had a interview process and within a couple of Days I had my second round of interview with the national sales Manager and then the HR interview. Then the HR asked for my documents did proper checks and within the next 2 days the offer was in my hand

Acquisition Manager Interview

Inperson interview with BM
    Inperson interveiw with RH

na

Regional Product Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IndusInd Bank.

2 rounds one with country head and the next one with HR head.Most of the questions were on testing attitude and skills.

Interview Questions
    • Imaging your in HR managers role and what questions would you ask an interviewee and answer the question   Answer Question

Relationship Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IndusInd Bank in August 2013.

First round i have faced on telephone. Then i got a call to personal interview and then after i have faced Group Discussion and online skill test.And then after i gave my fitness test.

Interview Questions
    • why do you want to change the sector in which you currently working?   View Answer
    HR took interview for final round and did negotiation on ctc.