Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service

www.inalco.com

Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service Interview Questions & Reviews in Canada

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Service Advisor Interview

Financial Service Advisor
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service in January 2013.

Interview Details – I received an email on the phone asking if I was interested. Once I replied we set up an interview. The interview process was pretty simple, asked a lot of behaviour questions.

Interview Question – Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Commission based

Very Easy Interview

Financial Adviser Interview

Financial Adviser
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had call from company. They found my resume from Workopolis. They asked me to fill a personality test and they got me an interview appointment for the week after.
I went there and one of assistant managers presented their company and asked me to fill the other test.
It wasn't professional test. it was a test that they could get all your information, from your age and marriage status to how much money you have in your account.
I didn't like it because they asked about lots of information and it was a commiseration job.

Interview Question – How much is your monthly cost of living?   View Answer

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service in April 2009.

Interview Details – I though that the interview was for a system analyst, but instead of that, the purpose was to recruit an assurance salesman.

The interviewer was focused on my sales experience even when my CV is a System Analyst profile. He made jokes about my birthplace, I think to give a familiar ambiance but he got wrong because there are some things about my country that are not for laugh.

At the end, he gave me a personality test that was obviously focused on responds about the advantages of get into sales and benefit with great commissions.

Interview Question – Have you ever sold something successfully to anyone and how was your strategy to convince him?   Answer Question

Worked for Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service? Contribute to the Community!