Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service

www.inalco.com
  www.inalco.com

Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Oct 10, 2014
Updated Oct 10, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service.

Very easy interview process. Need to pass LIMRA test, the rest does not really matter. If you have a good score on the test, you are automatically hired.
    To get the interview, you need to bring your resume to any office where you want to work, and they will give you the test right away. Your background does not really matter. It is a plus if you have sales experience, but they will train you in any case.

No negotiation whatsoever.

Financial Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service in January 2013.

I received an email on the phone asking if I was interested. Once I replied we set up an interview. The interview process was pretty simple, asked a lot of behaviour questions.

Interview Questions
    • Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Commission based

Financial Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service in February 2012.

I had call from company. They found my resume from Workopolis. They asked me to fill a personality test and they got me an interview appointment for the week after.
    I went there and one of assistant managers presented their company and asked me to fill the other test.
    It wasn't professional test. it was a test that they could get all your information, from your age and marriage status to how much money you have in your account.
    I didn't like it because they asked about lots of information and it was a commiseration job.

Interview Questions
    • How much is your monthly cost of living?   View Answer

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service in April 2009.

I though that the interview was for a system analyst, but instead of that, the purpose was to recruit an assurance salesman.

The interviewer was focused on my sales experience even when my CV is a System Analyst profile. He made jokes about my birthplace, I think to give a familiar ambiance but he got wrong because there are some things about my country that are not for laugh.

At the end, he gave me a personality test that was obviously focused on responds about the advantages of get into sales and benefit with great commissions.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever sold something successfully to anyone and how was your strategy to convince him?   Answer Question

Work at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service? Share Your Experiences

Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service