Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service

www.inalco.com
  www.inalco.com

Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service Financial Adviser Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Financial Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service in February 2012.

I had call from company. They found my resume from Workopolis. They asked me to fill a personality test and they got me an interview appointment for the week after.
I went there and one of assistant managers presented their company and asked me to fill the other test.
It wasn't professional test. it was a test that they could get all your information, from your age and marriage status to how much money you have in your account.
I didn't like it because they asked about lots of information and it was a commiseration job.

Interview Questions
  • How much is your monthly cost of living?   View Answer

Work at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service? Share Your Experiences

Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service