Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service
www.inalco.com Quebec City, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service Financial Adviser Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Financial Adviser Interview

Financial Adviser
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had call from company. They found my resume from Workopolis. They asked me to fill a personality test and they got me an interview appointment for the week after.
I went there and one of assistant managers presented their company and asked me to fill the other test.
It wasn't professional test. it was a test that they could get all your information, from your age and marriage status to how much money you have in your account.
I didn't like it because they asked about lots of information and it was a commiseration job.

Interview Question – How much is your monthly cost of living?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service Financial Adviser interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Service employees and interview candidates.