Inergy Automotive

Relevance Date Difficulty

Validation Engineer Interview

Validation Engineer
Compi├Ęgne (France)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Inergy Automotive in February 2011.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interview, by phone and meet head of the dept manger

Interview Question – to test my german language level   View Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Inergy Automotive in June 2010.

Interview Details – Good 2 Time interview ,excellent work culture ,good company.

Interview Question – Details regarding the job profile   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ok

Validation Engineer Interview

Brussels (Belgium)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Inergy Automotive in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is as like others.. 2 rounds of interview with telephonic conversation and then personal round for technical.
Later there will be also HR round,
Interview on technical round is mostly based on the information in the resume, details of CV is asked.
It was not very difficult- Starts with introduce myself, Then about projects which I worked on,
They started asking if I know about development life cycle for software and components.
About the testing tools and testing methods.

Interview Question – Negotiation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was not that satisfactory.. It was little strange as finally I was hired through consultancy
Negotiation was with consultancy. Pay was average and not considering my years of experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Inergy Automotive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Inergy Automotive interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Inergy Automotive employees and interview candidates.