Inergy Automotive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015

3.2

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Inergy Automotive.

Interview

The interview process was not hard, due to that they were looking for entry level, they talk about your school projects/assignments and work history. Have you ever work in a plant before? Not alot of technical few behavioral and after its done they give you tour of plant. The people who were doing the interview were two engineers and one hiring manager. At the end its seems that they wanted a more experience person, not enough time for training.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Inergy Automotive (Brussels (Belgium)) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview process is as like others.. 2 rounds of interview with telephonic conversation and then personal round for technical.
    Later there will be also HR round,
    Interview on technical round is mostly based on the information in the resume, details of CV is asked.
    It was not very difficult- Starts with introduce myself, Then about projects which I worked on,
    They started asking if I know about development life cycle for software and components.
    About the testing tools and testing methods.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was not that satisfactory.. It was little strange as finally I was hired through consultancy
    Negotiation was with consultancy. Pay was average and not considering my years of experience.

Ingénieur de Validation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Compiègne (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Inergy Automotive (Compiègne (France)) in February 2011.

Interview

Deux séries d'entretiens : par téléphone d'abord puis à l'occasion d'une rencontre avec le responsable du département.

2 rounds of interview, by phone and meet head of the dept manger

Interview Questions

• Pour évaluer mon niveau d'allemand.   to test my german language level   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Inergy Automotive (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Good 2 Time interview ,excellent work culture ,good company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ok