Infineon Technologies

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in January 2010.

Interview Details – After almost two weeks, I received an email from HR to set up an initial interview on the phone. I introduced me to the role that I applied for and asked a few questions The call took approx 15 minutes.

Couple of days after, I was set up for another phone interview. This time was technology related. The interviewer introduced himself and his background then proceeded with his questions. I was asked about Semiconductor technologies. The interviewer did not ask too much about my current job. I think maybe that's because i did confident.

Interview Question – what is a pn junction diode   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in October 2008.

Interview Details – Infineon bought out Mobility Division from LSI and automatically offered jobs to existing LSI employees

Interview Question – Can you draw an inverting op-amp?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Munich (Germany)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in July 2008.

Interview Details – I directly met with HR and hiring manager and discussed some job related technical topics..

Interview Question – How did I use my knowledge to solve the problem   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – good

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Munich (Germany)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in March 2010.

Interview Details – they describe what they are looking for, and you have to try to match them as much as possible. in general the interview was rather relax and informative. so do not worry too much!

Interview Question – tell me about your self   View Answer

Warstein (Germany)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in August 2008.

Interview Details – I had a telephonic interview with the employer. The senior manager of the department interviewed.
The course of the interview was basically technical focusing on power electronics and basics of electronic circuits.
The interview lasted for about an hour.
There is an excellent work culture. Everything and everyone are always on routine spec. The atmosphere there are conducive to learn more from your work.

Interview Question – how does the miller effect of the internal capacitance of the IGBT affect the collector current and voltage   Answer Question

Worked for Infineon Technologies? Contribute to the Community!