Infineon Technologies Engineer Interview Questions

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infineon Technologies in March 2010.

they describe what they are looking for, and you have to try to match them as much as possible. in general the interview was rather relax and informative. so do not worry too much!

Other Interview Reviews for Infineon Technologies

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infineon Technologies in January 2010.

After almost two weeks, I received an email from HR to set up an initial interview on the phone. I introduced me to the role that I applied for and asked a few questions The call took approx 15 minutes.

Couple of days after, I was set up for another phone interview. This time was technology related. The interviewer introduced himself and his background then proceeded with his questions. I was asked about Semiconductor technologies. The interviewer did not ask too much about my current job. I think maybe that's because i did confident.

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Infineon Technologies in October 2008.

Infineon bought out Mobility Division from LSI and automatically offered jobs to existing LSI employees

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warstein (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warstein (Germany)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infineon Technologies in August 2008.

I had a telephonic interview with the employer. The senior manager of the department interviewed.
    The course of the interview was basically technical focusing on power electronics and basics of electronic circuits.
    The interview lasted for about an hour.
    There is an excellent work culture. Everything and everyone are always on routine spec. The atmosphere there are conducive to learn more from your work.

Interview Questions
    • how does the miller effect of the internal capacitance of the IGBT affect the collector current and voltage   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich (Germany)

The process took a weekinterviewed at Infineon Technologies in July 2008.

I directly met with HR and hiring manager and discussed some job related technical topics..

good