Infineon Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview Details – Very easy, first round phone call, final round meet several managers and talk... Fast respond HR guys, received offer letter and calls from HR within a week. Hiring managers are very kind and easy to talk, they will share their similar background with you.

Interview Question – What is your career goal and asparation   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Interview Details – I got an interview through a staffing agency. I interviewed with the hiring manager and two others on the team.

Interview Question – Was so long ago I don't remember the exact questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a competitive offer so I took it.

Systems Applications Engineer Interview

Systems Applications Engineer
Livonia, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Interview Details – Informal meeting is usually the first contact. Then a formal interview at the office with one-on-one interviews throughout the day. Consensus is gathered after interviews and hiring manager (Director) makes decision.

Interview Question – Technical questions can be difficult, but most they want to see if you are a good fit for the culture.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

CAD Drafter Interview

CAD Drafter

Interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview Details – Still contracting after 10 months. No permanent offers at this time

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in September 2008.

Interview Details – Simple process, straight forward interview with the team mates

Interview Question – Nothing complicated   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation

Director Product Marketing Interview

Director Product Marketing
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in October 2008.

Interview Details – straight forward, interviews with the entire team including germany

Interview Question – what value the candidate brings, industry connections   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy and straight forward

Engineer Senior Interview

Engineer Senior
Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in July 2010.

Interview Details – Got a phone screen, where I was asked basic experience questions. Went onsite for an interview. Questions were very basic and related to my experience. Found people with generally low morale.

Interview Question – Design an asynchronous flop in verilog.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Interview Details – Hired as fresh engineer. Not much technical knowledge is needed. The interview is focus on your personality. Typically discussing about your personal achievement in school time. No stress throughout the interview. Total take around 30mins.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for salary.

Internship Interview

Internship
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in April 2013.

Interview Details – First round was online aptitude with c programming. Next was Technical Face to Face interview. They asked about basics of embedded systems. It was followed by an HR round which was easy.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question. I remember one question was about steps of compiler optimization.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Mine was an internship offer for MTech project. So there was nothing much to negotiate.

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Process Integration Engineer
Villach (Austria)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Interview Details – I was interviewed for 2 positions. One was in process integration, the other one was for the so called Future Talent Program where they take newly graduated people. I got a rejection by email for the first position after 1 month. Waited a month more, called them inquiring about the second position - only to find out that, apparently, they just forgot about me. Then I got a rejection for the second position by email as well.
They did not motivate why I was not hired.

Interview Question – They asked about statistical analysis for the first position.   Answer Question

Worked for Infineon Technologies? Contribute to the Community!