Infineon Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.8

Senior Design Engineer Interview

I was recommended to this company and obtained an interview through a recruiter. The process went very fast. There was one phone screening interview, followed by an on-site interview. The interviewers, all senior engineers, were very amiable and accommodating. The interview questions were technical, rather basic and easy to answer.

Functional Test Eng Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Technical and non technical questions during the interview.need to answer quiz paper on programmimg, circuit, internet for fifteen my minutes.two interviewers.overall interview takes almost one hour. Have to wait two weeks for the decision.

RF Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infineon Technologies.

I applied over the website and after two weeks I got an e-mail from the manager of the team. After setting the time we had an interview mostly based on my background. Not difficult and no tricky questions

No negotiation

Manager - Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Recruiter internal will call you. You answer a host of questions. Personality testing is included as part of pre-screen. Interviewers are cordial. Then if selected you will be brought in. Appears many of their jobs posted especially for managerial slots are bogus. They are picking up resumes and never hiring. Jobs are reposted again and again -- open for a year. That is not a real job post. Kind of sneaky but what can you do.

Interview Questions
    • Not asked any questions that were hard. Very basic phone interview. Given the "oh you are a great candidate.... and we'll get you in real soon...." and then one month, two months etc go by.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Very easy, first round phone call, final round meet several managers and talk... Fast respond HR guys, received offer letter and calls from HR within a week. Hiring managers are very kind and easy to talk, they will share their similar background with you.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infineon Technologies.

I got an interview through a staffing agency. I interviewed with the hiring manager and two others on the team.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a competitive offer so I took it.

Systems Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Informal meeting is usually the first contact. Then a formal interview at the office with one-on-one interviews throughout the day. Consensus is gathered after interviews and hiring manager (Director) makes decision.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions can be difficult, but most they want to see if you are a good fit for the culture.   Answer Question

CAD Drafter Interview

Still contracting after 10 months. No permanent offers at this time

Engineer Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Infineon Technologies in July 2010.

Got a phone screen, where I was asked basic experience questions. Went onsite for an interview. Questions were very basic and related to my experience. Found people with generally low morale.

Director Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infineon Technologies in October 2008.

straight forward, interviews with the entire team including germany

easy and straight forward