Infineon Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Infineon Technologies.

Interview Details – I got an interview through a staffing agency. I interviewed with the hiring manager and two others on the team.

Interview Question – Was so long ago I don't remember the exact questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a competitive offer so I took it.

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in September 2008.

Interview Details – Simple process, straight forward interview with the team mates

Interview Question – Nothing complicated   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation

Director Product Marketing Interview

Director Product Marketing
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infineon Technologies in October 2008.

Interview Details – straight forward, interviews with the entire team including germany

Interview Question – what value the candidate brings, industry connections   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – easy and straight forward

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Infineon Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infineon Technologies interview questions and advice in San Jose, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infineon Technologies employees and interview candidates.