Infinera

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Buyer Interview

Senior Buyer
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Infinera in February 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from the Infinera HR Recruiter and he provided me with additional information about the position. He emailed information about the company and got excited about what I saw. Phone interview was scheduled with the hiring manager. Did two seperate face to face interviews with nine different people.

Interview Question – The questions asked were standard and there really wasn't any surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – First offer was lower than I had expected. Gave a number to the HR Recruiter and he did come back with a higher number than I had asked. Was very happy with the salary even though it was still lower than my previous company which I had been laid off.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinera

Worked for Infinera? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infinera Senior Buyer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Infinera employees and interview candidates.