Infineum Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infineum

Chemical Engineering Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infineum.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. Received phone call from HR, basic questions about myself and availability. Next week had a technical phone interview where I was asked situational questions and asked to describe points on my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Process Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infineum (Oxford, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a whole day interview- there wast the regular HR interview questions and the technical part all of which is an hour each. Then there is the lab assessment and the pilot plant assessment, also an hour each.

Interview Questions

• When did you achieve something you were really proud of?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infineum (Oxford, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by a a general HR person. Nothing technical, laid back. The interviewer wanted to find out about me, whether I would fit well into the company and had good interpersonal skills. Interviewed at a hotel, London Hilton. Needed to show Passion for engineering and that I was a well rounded person that could translate my skills on a technical and non-technical level

Interview Questions

• Describe a significant project you took part in and describe any obstacles you overcame to achieve your goals   Answer Question
    • What do you do in your spare time - What extra curricular activities have you taken part in other than your degree   Answer Question