Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinite Campus
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Marketing Specialist (1)
- Customer Support Advisor (1)
- Accountant Specialist (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Infinite Campus.
I applied for the job and within an hour I received an email about a phone interview. I had the phone interview the same day and got asked to come in for a face to face interview the following week. I had my interview with my potential manager, potential co worker, and HR. I went home and within 3 hours received an offer letter.
They told me what they were looking to pay and I was fine with the pay. The actually gave me a higher pay than what they told me.
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Infinite Campus.
Initially a phone interview with the HR representative, very long in-person interview with written technical test, many different groups of management/peers conducted the interview, many repetitious questions from the interview groups
- Written and timed technical test on paper Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Infinite Campus.
Application, Call from HR to see if interested in a phone interview, Initial interview with HR, Interview with Hiring Manager, Interview with Leadership Team and Interview with team that I would be working with
- questions were easy to answer and tailored for success of interviewee...no abstract questions. I guess what caught me off guard was the: If this position was between you and another person why should we choose you? Answer Question
They asked what $$ I would work for, I told them and they met my demand
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Infinite Campus (Blaine, MN) in December 2012.
I applied online and was contacted two weeks later for a written test. I was told I would hear back either way and never did. I spent a lot of time putting together the written test and find it to be a really poor reflection of the company to provide zero follow up.
- Complete the copy for a direct mail piece about a new electronic toe exercising device. This is all of the information that was provided. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review