Infinite Chicago Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.3

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Infinite Chicago (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Everyone I met was friendly. During the interview I felt a little like they were trying to throw rapid-fire questions at you hoping to trip you up, rather than have a conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago (Des Plaines, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume online they called me to schedule an interview which you are to bring a hard copy of your resume. If the first interview goes well they invite you back for a second which is 6 hours, you must also bring another copy of your resume. The 6 hour job interview consists of you going out into the field with an Account Manager (in their car) going house to house knocking on doors asking residence if they have "x" product you're trying to sell, then you go home. Through out the day the Account Manager will teach you acronyms and you have to remember them for a final test at the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

I clearing said I was looking for an HR position which consists of recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation and compensation of employees. Yet they never said anything to me about selling.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago.

Interview

Easy and not really an interview, the office was boring looking and not that fun looking. He's a nice guy and makes a lot of money himself but nobody else does. The interview process was not very difficult and if you can't get a second or even third interview here you will never get a job anywhere else!!

Not good pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infinite Chicago (Des Plaines, IL).

Interview

The office is very friendly. It was very quick. The room was very relaxed. They gave a better, more informative speech on what the job consists of and what a typical day in the position was like.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. What would you call an entrepreneur.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago (Des Plaines, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I received a call after applying through Career Builder from an HR girl. She stated she reviewed my resume and wanted to make sure everything would work for me. After answering all her questions, she offered me an interview slot. I came in for the initial interview and was greeted by the same girl. It was a simple form I needed to fill out and shortly after the manager came out and greeted me. The interview was brief but to the point. Didn't ask any off the wall questions but more directed to the company and what I could bring. He answered all of my questions without being rushed and informed me that I would receive a phone call by the end of the day. I was luckily invited back in for the second round and was able to meet with an Account Manager who explained the position in more depth. She was extremely informative and showed great passion for the business. She made it hard to not want the position. We concluded with a final setting with the manager again and he ended with telling me they will be giving out calls to the who they want to hire by the end of the week. I am eager to find out if I received the position or not. I think the company culture and future has great potential for any prospect looking for a career.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago.

Interview

I went into the lobby and was greeted by an HR personnel. She gave me some paperwork to fill out while we talked about the day. She was very nice. Then I went in to interview with the director and He asked me some questions regarding my previous positions. He also asked some questions about management, leadership, entrepreneurship, and training; specifically if I had experience in them and what might make me qualified for these roles. All the questions were very strait forward and it was clear why these questions were being asked. He Then went through the company history a little and then told me about the position and the expectations as well as some of the day to day. I then asked some questions about the company and the growth potential. Interview was about 20 minutes long and was strait forward. I was invited back for a second interview which was a shadow day with one of the account managers. She was great. She explained the business to me and we went and visited the business customers that they were dealing with for the day. Over lunch they she explained further about the company and the expectations for the position of account manager as well as the progression in the company. I did not know all about the technology she was talking about with the customer, thats to be expected, but I did have a lot of fun and learned some things about the company. I am waiting to see if I get the position so we will see. But good interview process friendly people

Interview Questions

• On the second interview I was asked about how outsourcing is prevalent in today's society and how it affects marking in a global economy. Honestly I had never heard much about this or really knew anything about it specifically with marketing.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Infinite Chicago.

Interview

It was the weirdest interview that I have ever experienced!! I wish that I would have visited Glass Door before I wasted gas & time! If they call, I'll decline a second "interview".

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult or unexpected except for the fact that the interviewer seemed like he was unprepared to ask "interview" questions!! He also stated that training would take a YEAR for me to become "Manager". At times there was awkward silence and he seemed to be thinking of what to ask me next!   Answer Question

Infinite Chicago Response

Dec 10, 2014 – Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your insight. We are very sorry you thought your interview was "weird." Our interviewers have scripted question's and are also asked to go off of script throughout the interview in ... More

Account Manager Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infinite Chicago in December 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was pretty cool. I came in for my first interview and met with the Executive Director for about 25 minutes. I found out all about the company and asked all the questions I had about the position. After that I got accepted to continue to the 2nd round interview process. This is where I went with an Account Manager and I was able to get an insight look on what the position would be like day to day. After meeting with the Account Manager I met again with the Executive Director and was able to ask any additional questions I had.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straight forward. I answered the questions by giving examples from college and my previous position. I wanted the Executive Director to know why I would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago.

Interview

Initial/Round 1 interview was very short, possibly 15 minutes at best. They asked mostly resume and leadership questions. The round 2 interview really showed the inner workings of a day-to-day operation, and lasted just as long (about 7 hrs). Mostly driving around to clients with other employees while you/they ask more questions followed by an exit interview with one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was trying to fit in to a work environment that requires so much driving and seems highly competitive with other employees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago (Des Plaines, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

So , I am currently an account manager at Infinite Chicago i have been working here for about 1 month and i am on the ATT business campaign. I applied to infinite through Linked In and within 2 days i got invited for a one-one-one interview. The initial Interview only lasted 15-20 minutes , it involved the Manager asking me questions on my resume, my goals, and different business questions revolving marketing and sales, He told me they worked with ATT and they were responsible for the marketing and sales of the business products for them, I particularly enjoyed how relatable I was with the manager. He also gave me plenty of time to ask a lot of questions regarding possible employment , I was actually offered a second interview that same day and came back later in the week for a second round interview. My second round interview consisted of me coming back to the office where i was introduced to some of the staff, specifically an account manager, i was able to get to know a little more about the company through him. It consisted of me observing him interact with Business's during the day, It was very cool watching him help business save money by simply upgrading there service to the new fiber optic lines. We were able to work with 3 businesses that day, my favorite part was when we sat down for lunch and i was explained the opportunities for growth and advancement. Overall i thought the second interview was challenging but also fun and rewarding since i learned more about the everyday side of an employee at infinite, the second interview lasted about 6 ours. The last step to this interview process was a written quiz/test on some of the information i learned during the day, most of the stuff was related to the sales system Infinite Chicago uses , I passed it with easy and later had my third interview with the manager, he basically just recapped the day with me and allowed me to ask more questions , i went home that day feeling good about the position and the people at infinite Chicago , 2 days later i was offered a job!!