Infinite Chicago

Updated Jan 22, 2015
Updated Jan 22, 2015

2.4

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago.

I went into the lobby and was greeted by an HR personnel. She gave me some paperwork to fill out while we talked about the day. She was very nice. Then I went in to interview with the director and He asked me some questions regarding my previous positions. He also asked some questions about management, leadership, entrepreneurship, and training; specifically if I had experience in them and what might make me qualified for these roles. All the questions were very strait forward and it was clear why these questions were being asked. He Then went through the company history a little and then told me about the position and the expectations as well as some of the day to day. I then asked some questions about the company and the growth potential. Interview was about 20 minutes long and was strait forward.

I was invited back for a second interview which was a shadow day with one of the account managers. She was great. She explained the business to me and we went and visited the business customers that they were dealing with for the day. Over lunch they she explained further about the company and the expectations for the position of account manager as well as the progression in the company. I did not know all about the technology she was talking about with the customer, thats to be expected, but I did have a lot of fun and learned some things about the company.

I am waiting to see if I get the position so we will see.

But good interview process friendly people

Interview Questions
    • On the second interview I was asked about how outsourcing is prevalent in today's society and how it affects marking in a global economy. Honestly I had never heard much about this or really knew anything about it specifically with marketing.   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago.

I just finished with my first interview at Infinite Chicago. The interview process was very straight forward, they don't drag you along or waste time. Everything was very informative from the first call I received. I applied through CareerBuilder and the next afternoon I received a call from someone in the Human Resource Department. She went over the location, job responsibilities and expectations, and asked me about my past experience. We booked a first interview and I received another email with even more information including the website, different links and directions to the office. When I arrived at the office I was greeted and filled out their interview sheet. During the interview, we discussed the position, company and my goals for the future. He stated there were more candidates to review and I would receive a call by the end of the day if I was invited back for a more in-depth second interview. I am really looking forward to receiving a call for the next step.

Interview Questions
    • I had the most trouble with where I saw myself in 5 years only because I just graduated college and I have not officially decided the route I want to go with my career.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Infinite Chicago.

It was the weirdest interview that I have ever experienced!! I wish that I would have visited Glass Door before I wasted gas & time! If they call, I'll decline a second "interview".

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult or unexpected except for the fact that the interviewer seemed like he was unprepared to ask "interview" questions!! He also stated that training would take a YEAR for me to become "Manager". At times there was awkward silence and he seemed to be thinking of what to ask me next!   Answer Question

Dec 10, 2014Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your insight. We are very sorry you thought your interview was "weird." Our interviewers have scripted question's and are also asked to go off of script throughout the interview in ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago.

I applied to a very vague job posting on career builder. Within a few days I was called to come in. After an hour+ drive from the city, the interview lasted less than 15 minutes. It was incredibly vague and I was just told that it was a marketing position that involved making presentations to clients.

On the drive home I was called and asked for a second interview. Because I still had NO CLUE what the position entailed, I agreed. I was told I would shadow someone as they "made presentations" for the day. The next day I showed up and still didn't know what I was getting into until I was ushered into some dude's car and he explained that we would be driving to a mini-mall and doing door to door sales all day. The guise of the sale was that "at&t was doing optic upgrades to the building"...

We walked around in the rain all day, way out in the suburbs, and I had no way of getting back to my car or office without causing this poor guy to lose a day of sales. I could tell how desperate he was to sell everything so I just didn't have the heart to get him to drive me back. I felt trapped.

We got yelled at countless times, cursed at, threatened, and laughed at. Parts of the day were honestly humiliating.

They didn't even buy lunch!!

Cherry on top -- after 8 hours when we are finally on the way back, the guy's car breaks down and we had to wait in a parking lot for someone else to pick us up.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, the whole thing is them trying to sell you. EVERYONE, literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON gets invited for an interview, second interview, and will get an offer. When they make the offer they will make it seem like it's really rare, a big deal, etc. Seriously -- just run the other way!   Answer Question

The "second interview" was absolutely horrible! I am still kicking myself for putting up with it all day just to be nice, rather than leaving as soon as I realized what I got myself into.

Dec 10, 2014Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely take it to heart. Hopefully your experience sheds some light though as to why we feel it is important to do a full day interview. This is both for us ... More

Account Manager Position Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infinite Chicago in December 2014.

The Interview process was pretty cool. I came in for my first interview and met with the Executive Director for about 25 minutes. I found out all about the company and asked all the questions I had about the position. After that I got accepted to continue to the 2nd round interview process. This is where I went with an Account Manager and I was able to get an insight look on what the position would be like day to day. After meeting with the Account Manager I met again with the Executive Director and was able to ask any additional questions I had.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty straight forward. I answered the questions by giving examples from college and my previous position. I wanted the Executive Director to know why I would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago.

Initial/Round 1 interview was very short, possibly 15 minutes at best. They asked mostly resume and leadership questions. The round 2 interview really showed the inner workings of a day-to-day operation, and lasted just as long (about 7 hrs). Mostly driving around to clients with other employees while you/they ask more questions followed by an exit interview with one of the managers.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was trying to fit in to a work environment that requires so much driving and seems highly competitive with other employees.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago in November 2014.

So , I am currently an account manager at Infinite Chicago i have been working here for about 1 month and i am on the ATT business campaign. I applied to infinite through Linked In and within 2 days i got invited for a one-one-one interview.

The initial Interview only lasted 15-20 minutes , it involved the Manager asking me questions on my resume, my goals, and different business questions revolving marketing and sales, He told me they worked with ATT and they were responsible for the marketing and sales of the business products for them, I particularly enjoyed how relatable I was with the manager. He also gave me plenty of time to ask a lot of questions regarding possible employment , I was actually offered a second interview that same day and came back later in the week for a second round interview.

My second round interview consisted of me coming back to the office where i was introduced to some of the staff, specifically an account manager, i was able to get to know a little more about the company through him. It consisted of me observing him interact with Business's during the day, It was very cool watching him help business save money by simply upgrading there service to the new fiber optic lines. We were able to work with 3 businesses that day, my favorite part was when we sat down for lunch and i was explained the opportunities for growth and advancement. Overall i thought the second interview was challenging but also fun and rewarding since i learned more about the everyday side of an employee at infinite, the second interview lasted about 6 ours.

The last step to this interview process was a written quiz/test on some of the information i learned during the day, most of the stuff was related to the sales system Infinite Chicago uses , I passed it with easy and later had my third interview with the manager, he basically just recapped the day with me and allowed me to ask more questions , i went home that day feeling good about the position and the people at infinite Chicago , 2 days later i was offered a job!!

Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago in October 2014.

only participated the first round intervew. most are behavior questions, like go through your resume, your career goal, etc. do prepare questions for the interviewers.

make schedule through email and phone call. the first round is one on one interview. it is said to be a group interview followed

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago in July 2014.

There was an initial interview scheduled with the Manager of the office. Then, an interview with an employee in which she read questions off of a piece of paper and bought me coffee. The next day, there was another 'interview' with the manager in which he made a job offer. Very easy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions. He only asked me about myself and talked about travelling.   Answer Question
    There was nothing to negotiate. He wanted to hire as many people as possible, and I was a person.

Oct 16, 2014Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your response. Congratulations on being offered a position! However, we hope you give yourself some more credit on being offered. We usually only bring back 50% of our applicants for ... More

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Infinite Chicago in July 2014.

I received a call from one of the human resources directors about the resume I sent. I talked with the woman about the hours, location, and basic summary of the job. I came in for my preliminary interview yesterday. They girl in the lobby was really nice. She was an intern who went to school in Florida. My interview was about a half hour. I met with one of the hiring directors. The questions weren't too difficult. She asked about my previous job experience. Mostly job responsibilities, growth, timeframes, why I was looking for a new position. She asked if I had training or management experience, what my leadership style was, what my goals were. We talked a little bit about school and sports cause I was a college athlete. Nothing too difficult

Interview Questions
    • Why I left my most previous job honestly was the most difficult. I didn't get fired. The place I used to work at had budget cuts so it's hard to explain to someone you got laid off for no real reason other than financials.   Answer Question
    I don't know how to answer this. I got offered a 2nd interview next week. Not sure about the job yet.