Infinite Computer Solutions

19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview Details – Short Discussion of 45 minutes and I was selected !!
The interview was brief and to the point. 3 managers were on the panel and I was asked relevant questions w.r.t the position.

Interview Question – Was I looking for the job desperately or seriously ?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in October 2013.

Interview Details – It's always urgent requirement and they just run through the process very fast

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Technical Support(EO) Interview

Technical Support(EO)
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in July 2013.

Interview Details – -F2F interview
-simple basic written test
-HR round

Negotiation Details – nothing to mention.

Test Lead Interview

Test Lead
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview Details – Good Interview process.
Selection happened within 15 days of interview.

Negotiation Details – Initially they gave me the lower band of salary but was increased to higher band on negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview Details – Telephonic round.

Interview Question – not so much on technology   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – okie

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions.

Interview Details – Hiring and firing both process would be very easy.

Interview Question – why you want to leave the organization--- even after everything wrong in the organization they ask this question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tough

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in November 2012.

Interview Details – I had 5 rounds of interview, for 2 different accounts. The (phone and F2F) interviews dwelt on various aspects of project management with situations. They included agile experience, costing, billing, challenges faced with people, etc. They were detailed. They were not at all theoretical. They were all based on practical situations, practical options and challenges faced if you choose one option of action over another. These were followed by a 2-up level interview along with HR interview. The HR head took down all details including hobbies and had a long discussion about experiences. Overall, they gave a very clear indication of the challenges to be faced.

Interview Question – How will you handle architects who have a mood of their own?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This company had no variable component. I was trying to get one added but I relented later.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in August 2009.

Interview Details – Two technical rounds, one Manager round and one HR round

Interview Question – what is your home town   Answer Question

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview and hiring happened on the same day. It was good.

Interview Question – Test Planning   Answer Question

E-1 Technical, Associate Interview

E-1 Technical, Associate
Dehradun (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infinite Computer Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – Written followed by Group discussion and Light Technical Interview

Interview Question – Difficulty level was not high   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinite Computer Solutions

Worked for Infinite Computer Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infinite Computer Solutions interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infinite Computer Solutions employees and interview candidates.