Infinite Computing Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Recruiter Interview

IT Recruiter
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was contact via email and telephone. I was set up to interview with the CEO of the company. A follow up email suggested knowing information about the company and basic IT terminology.

Interview Question – CEO wanted to know additional information about myself, other than previous work experience and education   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems

Interview Details – pretty typical process. they found my resume, called me up and asked me to come in for a basic first round. After concluding that I was qualified they had me come in once more..

Interview Question – whats your most negative attribute   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in February 2011.

Interview Details – The phone service or infrastructure used by the company to contact candidates must have been defective since there was always very loud interference which made it difficult to hear what they were saying. Other than that, it was pretty standard questions. Then there was a group interview to discuss previous experience in more detail. The last interview was a 1:1 where the owner of the company literally holds a calculator and refuses to pay the average industry salary until the candidate either leaves or accepts the very low salary offered.

Interview Question – Nothing really. It was more of a discussion about previous employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really able to negotiate. It's more of a take it or leave it kind of situation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in January 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online, received call for phone interview date. Technical phone interview followed by 1:1 interview took a week. Received offer. Accepted offer.

Interview Question – Challenging technical questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in February 2008.

Interview Details – easy to direct the conversation- should have told me management was incapable of making direct decisions

Interview Question – If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems.

Interview Details – easy interview process but lots of round. They ask only basic que on c,cpp,java,n testing.

Interview Question – there is no such difficult que ask during interview process.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in April 2012.

Interview Details – I cleared all the interview process and they send me the mail saying that you have cleared. And asked me to join within one week. But the previous day of joining they called me up and said that it is extended. I called them for at least 10 times. they said that will be updating later. They dont have the back bone to say the truth.

Interview Question – Asked about datasource   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in January 2010.

Interview Details – Good interviewer. Tests you from basics to core. Need to make sure that you know the basics very well. Work culture is ok.

Worked for Infinite Computing Systems? Contribute to the Community!