Infinite Computing Systems

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinite Computing Systems

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in August 2013.

I was contact via email and telephone. I was set up to interview with the CEO of the company. A follow up email suggested knowing information about the company and basic IT terminology.

Interview Questions
    • CEO wanted to know additional information about myself, other than previous work experience and education   Answer Question

Sales Interview

pretty typical process. they found my resume, called me up and asked me to come in for a basic first round. After concluding that I was qualified they had me come in once more..

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in February 2011.

The phone service or infrastructure used by the company to contact candidates must have been defective since there was always very loud interference which made it difficult to hear what they were saying. Other than that, it was pretty standard questions. Then there was a group interview to discuss previous experience in more detail. The last interview was a 1:1 where the owner of the company literally holds a calculator and refuses to pay the average industry salary until the candidate either leaves or accepts the very low salary offered.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. It was more of a discussion about previous employment.   Answer Question
    Not really able to negotiate. It's more of a take it or leave it kind of situation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in January 2009.

Applied online, received call for phone interview date. Technical phone interview followed by 1:1 interview took a week. Received offer. Accepted offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in February 2008.

easy to direct the conversation- should have told me management was incapable of making direct decisions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems.

easy interview process but lots of round. They ask only basic que on c,cpp,java,n testing.

Interview Questions
    • there is no such difficult que ask during interview process.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in April 2012.

I cleared all the interview process and they send me the mail saying that you have cleared. And asked me to join within one week. But the previous day of joining they called me up and said that it is extended. I called them for at least 10 times. they said that will be updating later. They dont have the back bone to say the truth.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infinite Computing Systems in January 2010.

Good interviewer. Tests you from basics to core. Need to make sure that you know the basics very well. Work culture is ok.

Worked for Infinite Computing Systems? Contribute to the Community!