Infinite Computing Systems Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.7

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Cedar Rapids, IA) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contact via email and telephone. I was set up to interview with the CEO of the company. A follow up email suggested knowing information about the company and basic IT terminology.

Interview Questions

• CEO wanted to know additional information about myself, other than previous work experience and education   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

pretty typical process. they found my resume, called me up and asked me to come in for a basic first round. After concluding that I was qualified they had me come in once more..

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Cedar Rapids, IA) in February 2011.

Interview

The phone service or infrastructure used by the company to contact candidates must have been defective since there was always very loud interference which made it difficult to hear what they were saying. Other than that, it was pretty standard questions. Then there was a group interview to discuss previous experience in more detail. The last interview was a 1:1 where the owner of the company literally holds a calculator and refuses to pay the average industry salary until the candidate either leaves or accepts the very low salary offered.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really. It was more of a discussion about previous employment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really able to negotiate. It's more of a take it or leave it kind of situation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2009.

Interview

Applied online, received call for phone interview date. Technical phone interview followed by 1:1 interview took a week. Received offer. Accepted offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Cedar Rapids, IA) in February 2008.

Interview

easy to direct the conversation- should have told me management was incapable of making direct decisions

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The recruitment process was straight forward.The process took two days.
    1.Aptitude test (easy with no negative markings)
    2.First HR (for the shortlist of students) [on campus]
    3.Technical Interview (At Mumbai Office)
    4.Second HR (At Mumbai Office)

Interview Questions

• Questions where asked on core subjects as Data Structure,Database,OS etc. Techincal is easy as they ask for your preferred subjects.
      In HR the questions are basically about you,some family background and about the projects you have done.

Answer Question

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Company visited for campus recruitment,
    Step 1: Aptitude Test (no negative marking).
    Step 2: HR Interview (on campus).
    Step 3: Technical Interview (At Mumbai Office).
    Step 4: HR Interview [1 or 2 depending on performance] (At Mumbai Office)

Interview Questions

• Basic Technical questions about Data structures and SQL.
      HR interview is also easy, they just ask simple questions about you and your project.

Answer Question

Analyst-Business & Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Straight forward interview process,on time interviews without delays, no fake commitments, to the point questions, genuine feedback.
    First round - telephonic
    second - face to face round
    third - management round/hr round

First round - telephonic
    second - face to face round
    third - management round/hr round

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

easy interview process but lots of round. They ask only basic que on c,cpp,java,n testing.

Interview Questions

• there is no such difficult que ask during interview process.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinite Computing Systems (Bangalore (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I cleared all the interview process and they send me the mail saying that you have cleared. And asked me to join within one week. But the previous day of joining they called me up and said that it is extended. I called them for at least 10 times. they said that will be updating later. They dont have the back bone to say the truth.