Infinite Direct Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2015
Updated Mar 1, 2015

2.2

Account Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Infinite Direct.

My experience consisted of an initial phone screening and 2 interviews following. After the process, I recieved a call on the final decision. During the process, there were a lot of people in the office and it seemed like a very busy place.

It was a simple process that took a few days, at the time I was looking for a job and very motivated to go on interviews to find one. I got offered mulitple positions with other companies that had great company packages, but I knew those were more than likely just jobs. The compensation may be initially higher in other companies, but I knew I would again end up either leaving due to being unhappy or laid off because the company or economy. I choose Infinite Direct due to growth opportunities and the type of income potential that is available as someone moves up is very high. My overall experience was great and the people at the company are always willing to help each other.

Interview Questions
    • Looking back on your career in 20 years what would make you feel successful?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infinite Direct.

Literally hire everyone. Here Account Manager or Account Executive or any other position name all mean On-Field Sales Person. Interview runs less than 5 minutes. Over friendly front desk people.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinite Direct.

After the phone screen, the face to face interview entailed the standard questions of how to deal with your biggest weakness, your interests, and other details related to the position.

Interview Questions
    • I asked if there were any special projects or assignments that I could take on, which was quickly dismissed and I was told the position was more administrative.   Answer Question

It was unpaid, something I cannot afford to do.

Manager Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infinite Direct in December 2014.

Initial call seemed promising, a company that did marketing. Having sales and marketing experience I felt confident I would be a good fit. Scheduled an interview which was a 3hr drive (attempting to relocate to that area, so it wasn't an issue really) for a 20 minute interview, during which questions about what the job actually entailed were avoided. I was told those things would be covered at a second interview. Few hours later, called for a second interview. Arrived for second interview 3 days later determined to get answers to my questions. When I asked what a typical work day looked like, start to finish, there was a LOT of avoidance in getting to the actual point. I was told there was 1-2hrs of training, then I'd be "out in the field," talking with business owners. When I asked if this was solicitation, I did not get a direct answer, but finally after being told I would have a "territory," I would need to physically be in each day, it became apparent that I would literally be knocking on doors all day long.

When it came to compensation that was a joke - no salary or hourly offered while "in training," instead all pay was purely commission and bonuses. Listen to what the google searches say, this place is a sham.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infinite Direct.

There were two rounds of the interview process. The first was very brief, lasting about 20 minutes or so. The questions were simple, asking why I was interested in the company, about my resume, what I was looking for in terms of a career path, etc. Once I got a call back, I returned a couple days later. This seemed less of an interview but consisted more of the interviewer describing the way the company works, the interning process, and so on. This was longer, taking about 1 hour. Everyone seemed very cordial and the setting was nice. However, during the second interview, it was discussed that pay would only be made from commission and both times I was there, they were also continually interviewing other candidates for similar roles.

Interview Questions
    • Rank in most importance: Salary, Work Culture, and Ability to move forward in a company (promotions)   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Two interview process. First interview was about skills and goals. Second interview was focused on management and communication skill. all the questions were straight forward. They are looking for anyone who is convincing and motivating for others and especially customers.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of fun event would you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinite Direct in July 2014.

The hiring process was quick. Two days consisting of one 30 minute initial interview and one with an hour follow up. The staff seemed eager but were vague with their job duties and offered a rapid advancement schedule that didnt seem to be consistent with a marketing industry job.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be comfortable with person to person direct marketing?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between direct and indirect marketing?   Answer Question

I declined because I could not support a family on the commission rate and lack of benefits until Assistant Manager level.

Marketing/Sales Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infinite Direct.

The interview was great-the staff was very friendly, and the HR head that interviewed me was easy to get along with. She asked a lot of questions about marketing in general and there were some trick questions that I didn't quite answer to my best ability....but we were able to laugh over this and it did not end up affecting me negatively. I got the job and almost took it but the only issue that made me turn it down was the fact that there was no base salary. Otherwise, Infinite Direct seems to me to be an amazing place to start a career, especially from the perspective of an entry-level candidate.

Interview Questions
    • "What do you think of the Geico commercial? Is it effective in marketing its product?"   View Answer

The only reason I declined is because I needed a position with a base salary, which Infinite Direct did not offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infinite Direct.

Most unprofessional call ever. Do not go to work here, trust me. You will not learn anything here from anybody.
    The interviewer sounded like she had no idea what she was doing.

Interview Questions
    • No questions asked, no explanation about what the company exactly does.   Answer Question
    commission based, haha

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinite Direct in March 2014.

The first interview is just a brief 15 minute interview where they determine if you have management potential. If the interviewer believes you have potential for leadership and management you will receive a call back for a 45 minute interview to go more in depth with work history and to determine if you will be a good fit for the company and its future.

Interview Questions
    • What qualities do you believe you have over the other candidates that would make us want to hire you?   Answer Question
    After the first round interview should they call to offer the chance to return for a second interview. After the second interview if they feel you are a good fit you receive a call for the job offer.